Ch.6 month 6

Eric got into math class early today. He was in there alone and on his phone. He heard someone else coming in, it was Chris. He sat right next to Eric and tried to start a conversation. Eric's cheeks started to heat up as soon as he saw Chris's smile. It was such an amazing and bright smile thought Eric. He was such in a daze until he heard the words "I like this girl can you help me out"? Eric's heart shattered, he felt so stupid for actually having some feelings for this guy. "Umm what do you... need help... with. whispered Eric.

"I need help with confessing to her".

As much as it hurt Eric, he wanted to help his friend. He wanted the best for Chris even if it hurt.

"Well.. you should get her flowers, and candy. You need to list all the reasons why you like her and tell it to her. You need to confess to her some place special. Then after she accepts your confession, don't hurt hurt her. Don't let her be hurt. Protect her and love her." said Eric out of breath

"How do you know she will like me back".

"Because you are very likable, now go back to your real seat. Class is going to start. said Eric with a smile on his face.

To be honest, Eric was sad. This is why he didn't want a crush. He knew that he shouldn't have liked him like that. It was your own fault he thought. Eric never thought Chris would like  him back. It's okay I only liked him for like a month, I need to get over him. thought Eric.

As the day went on Eric thought about what Chris said in math class. He couldn't get it out of his head. After school he tried avoiding Chris. He was going to walk home with Ella instead but Chris came running up to Eric. "Hey, wanna go to the cafe near school and do some homework". asked Chris. "Sorry I was going to walk home with Ella". said Eric  "Oh that's okay, I can walk you home if you want"? asked Chris. "No it's okay... I'm not feeling that great so I'll just go with Ella. replied Eric.  "Can I tell you something first"? asked the taller. "Yeah what is it"? asked Eric

"So.. I confessed to her and now we're dating"! exclaimed Chris.

"Wow, that's amazing. I told you she would like you back" said Eric.

"Thanks for the advice oh and feel better ". said Eric

"Thanks and bye"

As soon as Chris walked away, Ella came up next to Eric.

"I'm so sorry". said Ella

"No it's fine, it was my fault I liked him. My dumb feelings had to come over me".

"Feelings are feelings, you can feel whatever you want. Plus I'm still your best friend". said Ella

Eric started laughing at her lame joke but he knew she was right. "Yeah you're still my best friend too"! said Eric.

They were almost at their houses as Eric started having a cough attack. He really wasn't feeling well. He coughed all the way to his house. Ella made sure his mom was there so she could leave him with someone before she left.

Eric's mom made him go to his room and rest. She made him some soup to drink and brought it up to his room. He was still coughing when his mom came in. She gave him the soup and checked his temperature before she left. It was only 8:34 when Eric fell asleep but he tossed and turned the whole night.

💖Thank you for reading!!!