Ch. 19

5 years later

Eric's mom has been getting a lot better. Since then she has moved to a different house but still in the same city. She even met a man that has one 4 year old daughter. Of course she missed her son, there will never be a day that she doesn't. However, she is much better now and she is ready to date and have a little leisure time to herself. There's still just a little part of her that wishes she could see him for one more time but she knows that can't happen. So it's best that she tries her hardest to move on.

Ella is now the owner of the cafe that Eric used to work in. She now has a boyfriend that is the ceo of a fashion company. She still of course listens to stray kids and day6. Whenever she hears one of their songs, she always thinks of the happy times she had with Eric. Oh how she missed him like crazy. Her best friend that she could always rely on wasn't there anymore but she knew that she had to keep going no matter what and that's what Eric would have wanted to.

Chris is now a music producer. He followed his heart just like how Eric told him. He now produces music for a lot of artists and is very happy at what he does. He still thinks about Eric all the time though. He always wondered what kind of wedding they would have. What kind of house would they have. Things like this always filled his head. He just missed him everyday, but he knew he had to go on with his life too.

Thank you for reading 💕
1 more chapter