Ch. 11

It was finally the last day of school and everyone was happy. Eric, Ella, and Chris went out to eat after school. Ella and Chris have some things planned for Eric at the restaurant. As they arrived at the restaurant they sat in a booth. They ordered some things to eat and drink. As they waited for their food to arrive Chris began to talk about something. "Hey Eric I actually have a present for you". said Chris. "Oh, Why did you get me a present, I didn't even get you one". replied Eric. "Its a thank you present, I hope you like it". said Chris.

Eric ripped the airplane wrapping paper and opened up a box. He looked in the box to see 3 plane tickets to Paris. Eric was speechless and in total shock. "A- Are these real"? asked Eric. "Yeah, do you you like them, me and Ella saved up some money to buy them". said Chris. "WHY WOULD YOU GUYS GET THESE, DO YOU KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE THESE TICKETS ARE"? Questioned Eric. "Yeah but it's worth it, and I already talked to your mom about letting you go and we leave in 3 days by the way". said Ella. "You guys didn't have to, why did you guys spend that much money" ? Asked Eric. "Because I wanted to repay you for all the things that you have done for me". Said Chris. "But I haven't done anything for you except cause a break up". mumbled Eric. "Just trust me when I say that, okay"? asked Chris. "Hmm... fine". said Eric.

Finally their food came and they ate, talked and laughed. After they were done eating they all walked home together.