Jean x Reader- Stuck (Part 2)

"All night, huh?" he snickered.

"Jean, no.." you sighed. "Don't get any ideas."

"Hey, I was just kidding." He scooted closer to where you were sitting, and nudged you playfully. "Lighten up a little. I won't do anything that you don't want me to. I respect you. But.." he trailed off.

"But what?" you questioned.

He drummed his fingers on the roof.

"I- um... uh-"

"I'm waiting.."

He covered his face with his hands.

"Never mind. I was going to tell you something, but it's pointless anyway." he muttered.

"Jean, I swear you're such a a dork sometimes." you stated. "You want to me to go first?"

"Huh?"

"I think I know what you're trying to say. I like you too."

He bolted upward, and his face turned a bright shade of crimson.

"What?! I thought you hated me?! But.. I do like you." he admitted. "I have for a while."

You noticed he was finally letting his guard down for once.

"I was just acting that way so I could be closer to you. Friendly rivalry, right..?" you chuckled. "You know, I thought you were into Mikasa, but at least now I know."

"Damn, (Y/N), you're pretty smart. But I was doing the same thing as you this whole time." he said. "Hey, so does this mean you'll be my (girl/boy)friend?"

"Yeah. I'll be your (girl/boy)friend, Jean." You leaned in a little closer to him.

You sat together for a while, looking at the starry sky. It was comforting to have him next to you, it was like all your worries were gone in that moment. There were no titans, no fighting, just you and Jean holding each other close on that summer night.

You were so zoned out that you didn't realize Jean had fell asleep on your shoulder.

"Hehe, looks like Mr. Tough Guy was more tired than I thought." you said, grinning.

"I have to admit, you're kinda cute when you sleep." you ruffled his hair, and closed your eyes and started to drift off.

---

I was originally going to make this part smuttish but I thought it would make more sense if it was fluffy. I kinda chickened out too.. but anyway, I hope I did ok, some feedback would be appreciated!

Also I'm sorry I haven't updated this for a while, I've been really busy, but I'll have a better writing routine when school starts up again. Of course, I'm still taking requests, so feel free to leave me a comment or a private message on who I should write a one shot about, and I'll try to write it as soon as possible.

Here's what I have for requests so far:

1. Levi

2. Mikasa x Female!Reader