chapter 2

NOBODY POV.

It had been a couple of hours that y/n let Jennie alone. She was far from home so she went at an other hotel and booked herself a room. She didn't have enough money to buy herself a plaine ticket, for that she would need to find a job and then go back home.

YOUR POV.

I was on the bed when I heard my cell phone ring.

CALL:

You: hello?..who is it?

Babe: y/n hey its me...are you okay you don't sound happy.

You: oh Karl...no its alright I'll tell you when I come home...it might be longer then exerted thought...it's nice to her your voice....so uhmm why are red you calling babe.

Babe: where are you...it's came here to see you. I went to the hotel where Jennie and the girls are but they said you left, they didn't want to tell me why.

You: I'm at the small hotel beside the private shool...room six... I love babe.

END OF CALL.

I couldn't believe it my boyfriend came to see me, I was happy but I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him the truth. He was always happy for me, he always like the idea of me becoming a celebrity, but now my dream was ruined for ever.

KARL POV.

I arrived at her hotel room and nothing was unpacked, I did the know why she wasn't with the group, I know she deosnt have a lot of months you but I the Houghton they payed for her. She had opened the door but turned around before I could see her face.
"Y/n what's wrong?" She didn't say anything not even like at me she only sighed.
"Y/n you can tell everything remember."
"I..I don't think I will become famous....I ruined everything....I want to go home but I can't I don't have the money to buy my own Plaine ticket so I have to get a job here." Everything came out fast, I only heard that she can't become famous anymore.
"WHAT? WH?...Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO?"
"Stop yelling at me I fainted and now every body is against me."
"YOU JUST RUINED MY...I MEAN YOUR DREAM AND OUR RELATIONSHIP."
"OUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOUR DREAM...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU."

YOUR POV.

"OUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOUR DREAM...WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU." I couldn't take it any more so I left the hotel room tears going down my cheeks.
"Y/N COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW."
"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO..I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME BUT I GUESS IT'S JUST FOR SHOW THAT YOU DATED ME...JUST BECAUSE I AM FRIENDS WITH BLACK-PINK AND THAT I DANCE WITH THEM...THAT MAKES YOU A TOTAL ASS." I looked at him for a split second then turned around and wet in the elevator, I didn't have shoes but I couldn't go back. The door was closing but right before it closed all the way an arm got stuck in the middle.
"KARL LEAVE ME ALONE."
"I'M sorry but I'm not that pathetic boyfriend of yours..my name is-"
"I'M know who you are...your Kim Taehyung..I'm sorry."
"It's alright. ..mind sharing your story?" I told him everything starting at the concert till now.
"I don't know why I told you everything I don't know you personally.....why would you even care to listen to me?...Karl never really paid attention to my problems."
"Beautiful girls like you should never feel or texted like the way he treated you." Nobody called me beautiful before..they call me cute but they never thought of me as beautiful.
"Thank you." I was blushing I never thought my idol would see me or call me beautiful. He but his hand under my chin and raised it so I would be looking at me.
"No need to hide you beautiful face." The elevator door open at the first floor.
"Well it was nice seeing Taehyungnie."

TEAHYUNG POV.

I walked out of the elevator and watch her leave. She wasn't wearing shoes. I geuss she really wanted to leave as fast as possible. I wanted to follow her, I was scared she would do something to herself. I went to sit on a bench outside the hotel, I would wait for her, I'd dint even ask her name. I was cazing at the sky when I heard her voice.
"NO I TOLD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE...KARL LET GO OF ME." I saw her boyfriend pulling her by the arm, I was going to help her but she took care of it herself. She punched him, all he did is stared at her them slap her in the face. I was angry at him how could he hit a girl like that. I started walking towards them. The girl was getting pulled again.
"KARL I SWEAR TO GOD IF TOU DON'T LET ME GO I WOULD TRY GO EASY ON YOU."
"SO WHAT AS IF YOU WOULD EVER BE ABLE TO HURT ME." I guess she was right she wasn't going to take it easy on him. She kicked him behind the knee so he fell backwards then she twisted her arm so he would let go then she took his arm and but it behind his back and lifted him. He grained its pain.
" I told you to let me go...you do take-home k own what I'm capable of." She pushed him, he want tumbling of the ground. He got up, I knew what he was going to do but before I could help her he swinged at her but she was faster then him she moved on the side grabbed his arm and kneed him under the armpit.
Then she punched him again but this time really hard, he started bleeding.
"I told you to let me go now leave."
"Now you started something, I'm not finished with you."
"Fine et if you really insiste, I'll make it hard for you." It happens ed to fast he tried to fight her but she was faster and wiser then him. The next thing I really processed in ,you head was that he was unconscious on the floor. By now a lot of people gathered around. I tried to get to her but she ran away. There was a lot of noise.
"Hyung?...what happened?" I turned around and saw my hyungs.
"She fought him." I was a vital in shoke.
"Who?"
" The girl from the hotel."

YOUR POV.

I didn't know what to do after I fought Karl. I warned him but he never listens. I would probably get arrested. I keeped running but I stopped when I couldn't breath properly. My feet had bruises there was blood tripping from the cuts. I started ring again I didn't know what to do. I was lost, I was scared, hurt and sad, I was fired then dumped and now I'm lost. I stoped in front of an ally, I went inside and sat down on the floor and cried.

TEAHYUNG POV.

I went to go take a walk after dinner, I was worried for the girl she wasn't from here, she was probably crying alone. I was walking on a very dark street when I herd a familiar voice.
"Why did I her to get fired, then dumped and then lost." The voice was saying those words between sobs. I followed the noise and found a shadow sitting in an ally.