Chapter 7

YOUR POV.

I was woken up by taehyung shaking me gently, I opened my eyes slowly. I looked a taehyung, he smiled ag me and gave me his hand to help me out of the car. We got out of the car, I looked at where we where and we weren't at the hotel that we where before.
      "Why aren't we at the hotel?"
      "There was too many people trying to get in so we went to an other place."
      "Where are my things then?"
       "Our stylist took care of it, she brought it here."
       "Oh okay then." We went inside and settled in.

Three days later:

      The boys where done there tour and we had gotten really close in a small amount of time. Ti be honest u didn't want to go back. My dream was always to live somewhere else and also follow my dream.
      I was packing my stuff when tears where falling down my cheeks. I know I shouldn't be overreacting, but this was the best thing that happened to me in a while and I did t want to leave my idols. I went downstairs and met with the boys. They all had there luggage with them also, we where all heading to the airport.
      "Y/N why is your eyes red?" Suga asked me looking at my right in the eyes.
      " Oh its nothing." I put down my head and more tears where threatening to fall down.
      "Your lying." I looked up and saw taehyung in front of me.
I looked at him for I few seconds trying not to break down but failed.
      Sobs where heard from me, my head was down so they wouldn't se my ugly face while crying.
      "Awww dont cry" hoseok came and gave me a hug.
      "But why are you crying?" He pulled away from me and raised my face.
      "I-I- well it's nothing."
      "stop lying!" I was shocked at taehyung's deep voice. I looked up. He pushed heosok gently and came in front of me.
      "Why are you crying?"
      "I'm not sure if I want to leave." I didn't tell him the rest i didn't want to look more pathetic as I am. Before he could say something their manager came in.
      "Hey guys, I'm sorry to tell you this but we can't send you back home just yet. We need you to come with us, too our entertainment." I looked at him very shocked.
      "Why?" Not that it really bothered me because I would spend more time with them.
      "Our boss wants to speak to you in persone."
      "Okay." I put my head down again a smiled. This is what I wanted to happen.
      "Is there a problem?" Their manager asked me.
      "No not at all." I smiled at him.
      After our little talk we all went in the car. The car ride was about forty-five minutes. I was getting sleepy but I didn't want to fall asleep yet, I wanted to make it to the airport.
      I was looking out the window when I felt something on my lap. I looked and saw jungkook sleeping. I smiled and started to play with his soft hair. I am two years older then him and he was like my little brother.
Even if I haven't known them for long it's like I've been with them all my life.
      We had finally made it to the airport. We all got out of the car, I had a lot of difficulty with one arm but made it with the help of Namjoon.