chapter 5

YOUR POV.

I opened my eyes when I heard voices beside me. I turned my head and saw blurry figures. I lifted my left arm to rub the blurrynes out of my eyes but cried out in pain. Tears where forming in my eyes.
"Y/N Are you alright?" I looked beside me and Jin was looking at me concerned. By now tears where falling on my cheeks.
"My arm hurts."
"Yoongi. Go get the doctor." Yoongi got up and left the room. A couple of minutes later the doctor came in.
"So miss (L/N) I heard you have pain in your arm and it's totally normal.you just had an operation three hour ago,I will come back with pain killers." I looked at him.
"She understands me right?" The doctor asked Jin.
"Ne. I understand don't worry I speak three languages." The doctor looked at me then left.
"Y/N, do you really speak three languages?" I nodded. I tried to sit up but it was hard with one hand. Yoongi saw that I was struggling and helped me.
"Thank you." I bowed my head a bit. Jin was talking on the phone.
"No problem, which languages do you speak?"
"My native language is French and I went to English school and college and I started to learn Korean when I was fifteen. Since me and Jennie where friends." He looked at me with surprised written all over his face.
"You've know Jennie for that long?" Jin had finished his call and joined our conversation.
"Ne, we became friends when I saw her getting bullied by the grade eleven's... I stood up for her when nobody did. A guy who I knew since grade six was going to slap her but a grabbed his arm before he could touch her..everybody was sort of scared of me because I didnt let the people bully me... so that day we became friends." By now both of them where sitting in chairs beside the bed.
"And that's how you sang for her?"
"Well part of it yes but when I finished schooI went to collage and trained myself to be a cop, I didn't get accepted because of my childhood,not because of me but my mother. So when I was without a job Jennie came to me and asked me if I wanted to be her body guard since she was a trainee. So I was her body guard for about two years and then she asked me to sing with her...she had caught me singing once." I smiled and the last sentence. I remember that she scared me so much that I almost punched her but when I saw her I stopped, we started to laughe our heads of.
"Wow!!" That's only the one thing that Yoongi could say.
"That's why you faught your boyfriend so well." We all got startled when the door opened and the rest of the boys came in. Taehyung came beside me and handed me a glass of water and the pain killers with a bag of food. I took the pain killers and then opened the bag. My smile grew bigger when I saw what he bought. There was chicken wings with fries, there was also bubble tea.
"Thank you!!" I haven't realized I was that hungry until he handed me the bag. He had bought stuff for the guys too. We all eat and laughed. I had a bit of trouble of eating at one hand buy I made it. They all stared at me and laughed.
"What is it? Do i look that uglie?" Taehyung came beside me and grabbed napkins and wiped my mouth.
"No you have food around your mouth." When he was finished I put my head down. I was blushing because of embarrassment and shyness.
"Dont need to be embarrassed, you only have one hand and it's hard eating like that." I put my head up but I was still blushing.

We where talking when the door opened and a man came in. I didn't know who He was but the guys seemed to know.
"Hello miss(L/N).. I'm maneger-yin" I bowed to him. We talked for a bit he told me that I will stay with them until they finish there tour here then they will send me back home. I didn't know what to say so instead tears of joy where spilling out of my eyes. I keeped on saying thank you. Nobody had ever been this nice to me.

After we finished talking they left to let me sleep. Tomorrow they will come and get me since I can leave.

(A/N: I'm know that Jennie didnt start her career with a solo but I just needed to rush it a bit and I'm not sure what is the name of BTS maneger so I made one up...an sorry for my errors.
The k you♡)