Chapter 8

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was playing on my phone when I felt Y/N moving. I looked down and saw that she was still sleeping. I took a picture of her and then I went back on playing on my phone. We all knew why our boss wanted to see her. I was sick of playing on my phone so I decided to look if jimin was asleep beside me. He was so I let out a sigh.
"Wht was that sigh about." I got startled by Y/N voice. She got off my lap and looked at me.
"I'm bored."
" oh, well do you want to talk or do something."
"Sure, we can play truth or dare?"
"O-okay, but just saying I suck at that came."
"How come?"
"I had some bad memories?" She laughed and then looked at me.
"You start." I looked at her for a few seconds.
'Truth or dare?"
"I choose truth."
"Okay. Why were you crying this morning, you have to answer the whole truth." I knew it wasn't just because she didn't want to leave.
"Well... you will probably find me stupid but here it is... I alwaysed wanted to follow my dream, but I alwaysed failed T what I did. And to be honest what happened with you guys was one of the best thi gs that happend to me in a while. Every since you guys started your career I followed you, you became my hope of living. You became my idols, I might sound crazy but I didn't want to leave you guys." Tears where threatening to fall down her cheeks. I looked at her in the eyes but she lowered her head.
"Gosh, I'm so pathetic." I heard her whisper to herself.
" No your not." She looked at me then put her head down.
"I'm glad that we made you feel like that. We create our songs to make people feel better." She looked up at me and smiled.
"Thank you."
"Okay now it's you turn to ask me."
"Okay truth or dare?"
"I pick dare."
"Okay you have to kiss the prattiest girl you find close by." I looked at her then kissed her cheek. Her eyes widened. I smile at her reaction.
"Why did you kiss me you had to choose the prettiest girl."
"And I did."

YOUR POV.

did he just kiss my cheek, MY IDOL KISSED MY CHEEK!!!! I Dont kjkw what to say, I mean I'm not that pretty. There other girls.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

she looked cute when she's surprised. I chuckled a bit.
"Okay it my turn...truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"Oksy first I'm going to ask you a question. Fo you have vidoes of you singing?"
"Ummm yeah, why?"
"I dare you to show me all of those." She sighed and then looked at me.
"Whyyyy???" She whined.
"Urghh...fine." she took out her phone from her back pocket.
"Thus is the song a sang when jennie walk in on me.

(Imagine a girl with blond hair and is doing laundry.)

"This is a vidoe of the girls and me, when were doing that song before everything got messed up by me.

That's just a remix of me and my frie d that wanted to do.