Prologue

(Y/n) - Your name

(h) - Height

(E/c) - Eye color

(L/h) - Length of hair

(H/c) - Hair Color

(F/n) - First name

(L/n) - Last name

"No! (Y/n)!", Killua yells as he catches you from falling. "Why? Why did you do that?", he asks, crying. "Because I love you. I feel like I'm still reaching for you Killua. But that's ok. No matter how far away you are, I will always reach for you. I love you..."

Assassins are killers not murderers. They have a job to kill someone and they do it. No matter who it is. Assassins train for years. If you are in a assassin family, they train you from when you're a child. They do many things that regular families don't do. They put electricity on you so that you will bare the pain. They also put poison in you so that you won't get affected. Some assassins love to kill for fun. They are to not feel emotion like happiness, love, and sadness however. It distracts them from doing what they are supposed to do. Happiness, love, and sadness is a weakness. Love is the greatest weakness of all for assassins. Maybe it's a strength too though. It was his weakness but his greatest strength. Killua Zoldyck, the most talented assassin in the Zoldyck family, proved that.

A sixteen year old boy is walking to his highschool with his hands in his pockets and a back back on his back. His hair is as white as snow though people think his hair I just really, really light blonde. He wears a long sleeved shirt that's white with blue sleeves with a blue-grayish shorts. On his feet is a pair of white and purple sneakers. The boy's name is Killua. Killua Zoldyck.

This is the first time he's been to a highschool or any school. His parents thought it's a good idea since he needed to learn how to blend in with people around his age to do assassin jobs. Yes, Killua is an assassin. He's known as the most talented assassin in his family. The Zoldyck family, one of the greatest assassin family in the world.

Killua takes out a piece of a candy chocoball and puts it in his mouth, chewing it. He then swallows it. Killua gets to the highschool. It is called, Hunter Highschool. Only a selected few are able to pass this highschool. It's the hardest school to pass but the easiest to get into. A weird combination.

Killua blinks as he looks at the school. He sighs, "Hopefully it'll be fun." He's about to go open the front door when it surprisingly opens and slams into him. He falls down onto his butt and he rubs his head. "Ow...", he mumbles. He's about to yell at whoever slammed the door open until he saw a sixteen year old girl that's (h) with (e/c) eyes and (l/h) (h/c) hair. The girl sees him and gasps. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know that you were there!", you say. You reach your hand towards him to help him up.

Killua slowly grabs your hand and you pull him up. You look up at him and say, "Sorry. I was in a hurry and I didn't see you." He puts his hands back into his pockets. "It's alright. Just be more careful.", Killua says. You then tilt your head to the side and asks, "Are you new here? You seem to be a senior." He nods. "Yeah. I'm Killua Zoldyck.", he replies. Your eyes widen. "You're Killua Zoldyck? I thought it was just a rumor. Everyone in the school has been saying that you're coming here.", you say. He shrugs and sighs, "Yeah.. Well, what's your name?" You smile and reply, "I'm (f/n) (l/n)."

"Well, I better get going before we're both late to class. I'll see you later Killua.", you say then run off. Killua watches you then a small smile appears on his face. "I guess school really is going to be fun. She has guts. Usually people are scared when they hear that I'm Killua Zoldyck.", he says. Then, he chuckles as he walks into the highschool that will change his life forever.