III

~

In the middle of the movie, they heard a knock on the door two times. They looked eachother with confused faces and  imediatly looked back towards the door.
Hoseok standed up, walking away while Jimin shrugged it off and  continued to watch the movie. Someone behind the door started to knock again but this time louder. "Okay! Calm down i'm coming geez." Hoseok rolled his eyes. He opened the door quickly to the sight of nothing. No one was there, silence took over the place.

He got a little outside to look at his right and left, only met with a fancy looking black letter on the floor. He picked up the letter and went inside, closing the door behind him.

"Who was that hyung?" Jimin asked from inside not removing his eyes from the screen. "No one was there just found a black letter."  Hoseok sat down still looking down at the letter in his hands. Jimin finally removed his eyes and glanced down confused. "Who the fuck puts a Black letter in front of our door at this time?..." Puting his chin on his hyung's shoulder. "Anyways just open it! I wanna know what is inside." Hoseok opened the letter to see a black note inside, sentences were writen with white pen.

They widened their eyes not expecting something like this.

"Why don't you help me brake this cold chains around my body with your warm touchs?"

~