[END] - LIV

~

[2 years later]

Things were better for the couple now, yes Yoongi asked Hoseok to be his boyfriend, his lover officially at the end of the week after going back to the old mansion. They talked with eachother to know their partner better and found lots of common things they had.
At first, Yoongi was really sad about how they met. For him, it could be better but Hoseok told him to stop worrying that much about it, atleast they're back together after all.

They also had a conversation abou what to do in the future, just the two of them. Yoongi officially told everyone that he'll quit this shit hole he once loved to call home and decided to make his dream job come true, he thought his dream job was becoming the next after his father but oh well was he so wrong. Yoongi told Hoseok he could help him about his job too and Hoseok was very thankful about it, he also wanted Jimin, his bestfriend to be with him and Yoongi accepted. After 2 years, they couldn't believe how Yoongi managed to become known around the South Korea's companies, his all friends congregated him but he always told them it came true with their help.

~

Now the Sope couple is living in the  house by themselves Yoongi brought the younger years ago.
They wanted a quiet place for the two of them to share and it was the best choice for them.

But as they wanted judt the two of them, remember the plan Yoongi did with Jimin as he literally kidnapped Hoseok there? Jimin somehow learnt the place and with the others, he started coming randomly there for a visit but as the days passed, he regretted coming over surprising them because the things he saw at his last visit, this time made him get surprised at the end so he stopped.

They were happily living, sure but some nights Yoongi couldn't bring himself from thinking about his other side, to be honest he missed it, a lot. But it was it's decide and he didn't complain about it after all it was the best choice for both of them.

He tried to consantred on now, not the past. He wasn't getting tired of feeling butterflies inside him and his fast heartbeats, seeing his lover smile wide his lips forming into a heart shape, his doe like eyes shining whenever his eyes makes eye contact with the elder, he loved him so much.

He has never felt something like this before, he was disgusted by his old greedy and cold hearted self. His past self never even thought about what love was for him, the old him was a monster in his eyes.
He was really thankful to the younger. If he was not there, if he didn't show up from nowhere, he would be back at that shit hole and would continued the things he doesn't want to remember anymore.

He thought his life will end with getting killed by another maifa, or by a lower/higher man than him. Maybe even get the chance to destroy all the gangs and be the best, the top of them. Make them beg for him to let them go, already knowing they had no chances left but they would continue begging.
At the end their body would meet the cold hard ground, their own blood surrounding their death bodies.

Yeah that's how he thought it all will end like this, nothing more.

He thought his story would end quicker than he assumed. But he wasn't waiting for it to continue,
Turn into a peaceful, a good,  better one.

But it did

And he wasn't  feeling any guilt.

He loved it,

For once he loved his life...

⋆   ♛   ⋆

「The End」

~

Thank you for joining me until the end,

it's good to see them happy together now but it's sad to see this book came to an end...

I love y'all sm 💞💞💞