IV

~

While men were laughing at the background silver haired man continued to walk throught his office with a grin on his face, hands in his black ripped pants's pockets.

All of them stopped laughing one by one when they saw the leader walking in the middle of the hall by himself surprisingly with a grin on his face.

"Hyung wait for me!" He was about to get in his offce but turned around as he heard his little brothers voice. "How are you Kooks?" He ruffled the younger's hair making him giggle. "I'm fine! I just got curious when i saw you smiling all by yourself. Is it what i'm thinking huh?" Jungkook replaced the cute smile on his face with a grin, wiggling his eyebrows. The elder rolled his eyes at his brother's statemend but he didn't frown his grin was still there.
"Okay you got me so what?" Yoongi asked crossing his arms. Jungkook put his hands on his cheecks squealing with his big doe eyes. "Oh oh! Nothing just i'm excited and can't wait for the moment he will come here so then i will be able to meet him!" Yoongi chuckled at the cutie side hugging him.
"Me neither but for now i still have to work, you should go call Namjoon to meet with me in my office okay?" The younger nodded and started to run away after he was no where to be seen Yoongi got in his office and sat down. He sighed, seeing  a lot of emails on his screen after switching on the computer on his big table. While reading and replying some of them he heard a knock on his door. He said a quick 'come in' and glanced to the sound of a click from the black door. Namjoon stepped in smiling a little at his friend, silver haired smiled back.

"You wanted to talk right Namjoon?" Nodding at the question Namjoon answered.
"Yes about a gang, our men saw them walking around last night at the center of the city. It was very crowded but we quickly reconized then by their acts, to our luck they didn't realised us watching them..." hearing this from his bestfriend, Yoongi sighed in realife. "...It was like they were too busy searching for something and i'm hunderd percent sure they were looking for us after the incident back then two weeks ago. I still can't believe we all made it alive." Yoongi nodded slowly, remembering the incident.

Back then two weeks ago, they were on a mission expect Jungkook, he was staying with Jin that night. Yoongi told him to stay there and he didn't accept it in the first place but hearing Jin and the little twins coming over made him accept it quickly.

Yoongi, Namjoon and the rest of the gang were at the center of the city, it was crowded as usual so you could lost your way easily. Like you guest yes they were on a mission, waiting on their places with guns in their hands for the enemies to appear.

After like two hours of waiting they finally appeared and it was almost midnight. Sounds of bullets cracking all the store glasses and hitting the walls made the people around there terrifed, everyone started to scream and run somewhere to hide, not wanting a bullet to hit them while some of theirs bad luck they got hit and collapsed on the cold floor, crimson blood reaching everywhere making the snow turn into a pink/red color. Obviously this made it easier to shoot eachother for the both gangs but none of them died expect some of the injured members they were all fine.

Except 'the incident' Yoongi and the others already knew there was a bomb placed somewhere in the crowd, that night was going to be the first night that they weren't going to try to kill the other gang, they were just trying to find the bomb and inactivate it but their plan didn't work like what they expected. This caused more people to die.

This would happen like every night. People accepted it already but didn't stop getting out of their houses at night. What a stubborn population.
When the sun starts to shine in the morning, if you switch on the TV like 'Oh! What a good day or another boring day blah blah blah let's just relax and watch some thing on the TV!'
You would eventually see the news on the screen about too many people dying because of the eventful night.

It was always like this
Wake up
Kill
Wake up again
Kill more
And so on

~