Chapter-1

Ignore the mistakes please, this is my first story so... thank you 😂

Clary's pov

I am laying on my bed thinking about all the things I have been through and suddenly I am brought back to reality by a sound "Clarissa......CLARISSA.... I want to talk to you"says Valentine. "Coming" I say, I go and  get out of my bed. I go downstairs and see my father standing beside the table planning something. "Clarissa!" He said, "Guess what?!you are going on mission" he says wow i was super happy, not only because I like missions but I am getting out of this house, I have been stuck in this house for years and now it's my chance to enjoy "Clarissa..hey dream girl wake up" he laughs, I shake my head n look at my dad who was the smiling, he is the best dad! I smile back "When are we going?" I say, his smile got a little small "Not we, i are going alone." he says, my smile drops, me on i a mission alone..... I did a sad smile " ok, when do I have to go?" I asked, he smiled a little " Tomorrow..here,.. see this is the plan" he said showing me the plan "wow" i said, he laughed "Get some sleep. U have a big day tomorrow!" He said I hugged him and was on my way to my room but then I stopped "That what was the cup's name?" I asked. He looked up from the paper "The Mortal Cup" he said...... wait what?!
" YOu want me to steal THE MORTAL CUP?" I asked, with my eyes wide, he came up to me and looked me in the eye "Yes..If u don't want to do it, I will go by myself" he said. "Wait. What about Jonathan?" I asked. "Oh, he is on a mission he will be returning in five days." He said. "Oh ok, see u tomorrow at 5 sharp in the morning." I said and I smile at him "Goodnight Dad" I say and go to my room and draft to sleep.

I wake up, I go and get ready and all, I take my seraph blade, I take my dagger, throwing knife, naginata, chakram. I turn and see my dad "woah" he said. "What?!....... I am going to steal the mortal cup not a tea cup!" I said laughing. He smiled "Ready?" he asked. "Yep" I said drawing the potral rune. "See you soon Clarissa" my dad said, I smiled at them and walked in through the potral. I am at the New York Institute. I walk in following my plan

~1 hour later~

I have The Motral Cup and I am walking out from the library and I hear someone talking. How would it be possible all the adults are in a meeting. Adults. Oh shit how can i forget the teenagers. I am one of them, ugh you are so stupid Clary. I get in a hurry and run. "Who are you?" I heard. I Turn and see a boy with golden hair and eyes, he is so cute! Shut up Clary focus he doesn't think you are cute, he is there to kill you. I punched him and try to run but a whip got hold of me. I look up and see a girl almost my age, black hair and blue eyes. I look at the whip, I always wanted one. " Nice whip gal" I say n smirk, I hold the whip and turn it in a way at she falls on the ground before I could do anything I feel something sharp hit my arm. I screamed in pain and everything blacked out. Angel I am so stupid.

So what do u think? Do u like the story
Please vote and comment if you liked the story or not ;)

I love you guys #shadowhuntersfandom #claceshippers
#katnicshippers
#malec
#sizzy