Chapter 1: Chances Never Hurt

Hi guys I'm writing this fanfic on instagram but thought i would post it on here because people have been suggesting. I changed it a bit and combined chapters to make it longs but i hope you like it! Leave your comments below! Enjoy:

Chapter 1:

"Thanks for inviting me to breakfast Claire." Ally said as her and her best friend Claire left the restaurant and walked in opposite directions home. Ally had arrived in London this morning only to spend the whole summer in London for a school research assignment. She started walking back to her hotel to find that there was a giant mob crowded around Ally's hotel. "Oh great." Ally said to herself. She forgot that One Direction was back from their tour and she guessed they were staying at the same hotel as her. She didn't hate them she just didn't see why they were THAT special. Ally pushed through the mob and finally made it to the doors of her hotel. She looked back to see there was now hundreds of fans crowed around the hotel but Ally didn't even see One Direction. She stepped back and accidentally tripped on someone's feet "Ahh!" she screamed. But before she could fall she was caught in someone's arms, who she had realized were really strong. She looked up to realize it was Harry Styles. Ally quickly pulled away from his grip on her that saved her from her fall. She rolled her eyes and opened the door to her hotel. Ally quickly turned around only to see Harry flirting with another girl. "What a jerk." Ally stated. Little did she know that right as she turned around to check into her room, Harry turned around looking for the girl he caught in his arms.

"Who are you looking for Haz?" Louis asked.

"Ermm.. Uhh... I'm not sure" Harry said still looking for that girl.

"Harry you look like you just saw a ghost, are you okay?" Niall added.

"I don't know, I just...this girl..she was beautiful" Harry finally managed to spit out.

"Harry you don't even know her, just forget about her we have more important things to do right now." Louis said almost with a harsh tone.

Harry gave Lou a glare.

"Fine" Harry replied angry.

Ally had just finished unpacking her bags and was settled in her hotel room. It was gorgeous and she had almost the whole floor of the hotel to herself. She couldn't believe what happened downstairs with Harry Styles. She just blew him off and didn't even say thanks for catching her. But it didn't matter because right as she was thinking about it, her phone rang.

"Hey Al, it's Claire!"

"Hey what's up? I thought we were gonna watch a movie?" Ally asked concerned.

"Yeah I wish we could but there's thousands of screaming girls outside your hotel! What is going on?"

Ally decided not to tell Claire what happened earlier because unlike Ally, Claire was a MAJOR One Direction fan.

"Uhhh well One Direction is staying at my hotel I think." Ally said as calmy as she could.

Claire screamed into the phone "WHATTTTT!!! You didn't tell me!"

"I know and I'm sorry but there are things more important than them, Claire are you gonna be able to watch the movie with me?" Ally asked kind of annoyed.

"Yeah Al I don't think I can even get to the doors there are thousands of girls" Claire said disappointed.

"okay it's fine, we have all summer, I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Alright, sorry again Al, bye!" Claire said and hung up. Ally decided to go downstairs to quickly grab something to eat.

It was getting late and the crowd of girls had finally dispersed.