Chapter 8: Love Is Complicated

Chapter 8:

Ally and Harry were still on the phone blaming what happened on theirselves "Harry, if I would've let you talk when we were back in Zayns room I would have been able to say goodbye. Do you understand how mad I am at myself?"

Harry hated that Ally was blaming this on herself now but he knew she wasn't going to accept that it wasn't her fault. "Ally,those weren't the last hours we saw of each other. We will be here in Germany for a week and then the US for a week but then back in London for a month. We will make this work and everything will be okay. The hate from fans will die down but not yet so stay off twitter, I don't want you dealing with that without me. "

"I won't go on twitter and if your sure we can make this work then okay." Ally was overwhelmed that in a week her and Harry had gone through so much. Maybe with these 2 weeks apart she could get her school work done.

"So Ally, will you be my girlfriend again I promise I won't ever hurt you like I did."

"As long as your promising, then yes." Ally was finally happy again.

"I have to go love, but I will talk to you later, love you."

Harry said "I love you" with such confidence, even though they only spent a week together, he fell for Ally and knew it was love from the start.

"Love you too, bye." Ally ended the call.

----Few Days Later----

"Alright Mom, yes, I love you too Mom, okay bye."

Ally kept forgetting to call her mom and hadent talk to her at all since she got to London. She had to let her know everything that happened before she had someone else tell her. Her mom took it well but she wanted Ally to keep in touch with her. So Ally agreed.

Ally decided she would go see Claire before doing anymore schoolwork. Claire suggested to go out to lunch.

It turned out that Claire was dealing with Niall leaving pretty well, she said he called when he had a few minutes, texted her if he didn't have time to talk and they video chatted before they went to bed. It had been 3 days since they left and Ally was counting down the days until she got to see Harry again.

"A week and 4 days Claire, we can make it." Ally missed Harry so much but didn't want to tell Claire that since Claire was being so strong.

"Yes we can, oh I forgot to ask! Are you going to watch the boys interview today, it's going to be on live television!"

"I almost forgot, yeah I'll watch it but that means we should get going. I'm glad your okay Claire." Ally hugged Claire and they started walking to her hotel.

They turned on the TV to the channel the boys were on and the interview had already started. The question soon came up asking about Ally.

"So all the fans are wondering Harry, are you dating someone? Specifically a girl named Ally Wilson." Then a picture flashed on the screen "This is never before seen picture that was sent in today by our very own Caroline." It was of Ally and Harry in the horse carriage, kissing.

"What a bitch!" Ally yelled.

"Well Ermm..." Harry looked down unsure if Ally could deal with all the hateand and fame. Soon enough he looked right into the camera so it looked like he was looking right at Ally "Yes, yes I am."

What did you think? Please leave your comments below!! I thank everyone for over 100 reads although it seems most are just reading the first chapter... If you have kept with it please spread the word and tell your friends to keep with it! I promise it gets better as it goes along. Team Hally? Or Team Zally?