Sweet Decisions

[A/N] Some one who is helping me with this:

@Fairytailpokefan                      

GO CHECK THEM OUT PLZZZ X333

Enjoy My babies <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bam! Tom gave another frustrated sigh as he missed again. It wasn't fair... Why was he so short?! The game master just stared at the short boy, he couldn't believe how bad Tom was at this. A small chuckle came from behind Tom. Whirling around he saw a much larger boy standing behind him. The boy had caramel colored hair that stuck up like horns, a crimson short sleeved shirt, black ripped jeans, unlaced red converses, a black beanie, cigar in mouth complete with a smirk, and blood red eyes.

" Need help there shorty? " The boy said with a laugh.

" I-I'm not a s-shorty! " Tom glared at the boy. The boy just laughed again.

" I'll show you how you really play this game. 1 ball please! " They boy asked the Game Master, handing him five dollars. The Game Master took it and gave the boy a ball. Tom just patiently watched as the boy threw the ball as it hit the middle, causing the bottles to fall. All of them. Tom gasped.

" H-how did you do that?! " Tom asked with interest.

" It's all about the flick of the wrist. " The boy replied. " And... aim I suppose. " The Game Master handed the boy a cherry flavored cotton candy as a prize. The boy smirked and took it, then turned to leave when-

" Wait! " The boy turned around to face Tom.

" What do you want? " The boy stared at the shorter male.

" C-can you get me one? " Tom pointed at the blueberry flavored cotton candy. The boy chuckled.

" No. " Tom's face fell. " But I can help you. " The boy gave the Game Master another five dollars. Then, after receiving a ball, gave the ball to Tom.

" What do I do? " The boy chuckled.

" If you want to do this right, you need to bring your arm back like this. " The boy demonstrated a baseball throwing position. Tom did it, then waited for the next instruction. " Then you aim. And throw! " Tom released the ball and it hit the middle of the bottles, causing them all to fall. Tom stared in surprise as he received his prize. Then he looked at the boy.

" W-what's your name? " Tom asked shyly.

" Tord. My name is Tord. " Tord smiled warmly at Tom.

" I-I'm Tom. " Tom holded his cotton candy close.

" Well Tom. " Tord smirked. " I hope we meet again. "

" Y-yeah... me too. " Tom smiled, and the taller ( and quietly attractive ) male retreated out the gates.