GrapeMan

Tom and Tord lumbered off of the rollercoaster.

" Woo! That was fun! " Tord cheered laughing. Tom just laughed along and held onto Tord for support. The two sat on a bench together, talking about random stuff like... how Tom keeps his hair up like that.. or that one time Tord broke his arm from falling out of the tree. It was obvious the two were having a great time.

" Ah! Ok " Tom chuckled. " I have to go pee. "

" Alright, I'll stay right here then. " Tord layed down on the bench and waited for his crushie to return.

As Tom walked to the bathroom he thought about Tord the whole way. He thought about Tord's attitude and actions toward him. He thought about his cute beanie and choice of clothing. This was no mistake... Tom was in love. As he walked he didn't watch where he was going and bumped into someone, knocking the other to the ground.

" O-oh! S-Sorry! " Tom stammered, helping the person up.

" It's no problem " The other person smiled and got up.

" A-are you sure? " The person nodded.

" I'm Matt by the way! " Matt held out his hand to Tom, Tom took it.

" I-I'm Thomas... but you can call me Tom. " Tom smiled and observed the figure in front of him. Matt had a purple staff uniform on and a baseball cap. He seemed to have a formidable chin.

" Hey, were you the one who bought tickets from me earlier? " Matt asked studying Tom. Tom nodded slowly.

" Yes I think I have seen you before. "

" Awesome! Have you played the throwing game? "

" I did, I sucked at it tho. " Tom chuckled. Matt nodded before continuing.

" Was the person handling the game... did he have brown hair and brown eyes? With like... a green uniform on? " Tom nodded slowly.

" I believe I remember that. "

" Oh! Cool! That was my friend Edd! "

" Nice! "

" You.. wanna visit him with me? "

" Sure! Lemmie go to the bathroom first, grab a friend, then we can go. "

" Awesome! I'll wait here then. "

" Alright " Tom headed to the bathroom. After a few minutes he came back and saw Matt, waiting like he said he would.

" Ready to go?"

" Lemme grab Tord first "

" Tor- oh! your friend! " Tom nodded. Matt smiled.

" Let's go then! " Tom headed off towards the way Tord was. Matt followed quietly.

" Tord! " The norwegian turned his head to see Tom and... another person?

" Tom! Oh- Hello, who might you be? " The person smiled.

" Hi I'm Matt! You must be Tord? " Tord nodded slowly.

" Y-yes. I'm Tord. " Tom smiled widely. Matt reflected the same smile. Tord joined in.

" Tord, Matt here was the person that sold us our tickets earlier today! " Tom chirped. Tord nodded.

" Now that I think about it, I do remember you. "

" Me too. " Matt continued to smile.

" Tord, do you remember the game where you taught me how to throw correctly. Our first meeting? " Tord nodded.

" I believe I do, why? " Tom and Matt looked at each other.

" If I may interrupt... " Matt started " The game my friend hosts, is the game where you two met? " Both other males nodded. Matt squealed like a kid. Tord looked back at Tom waiting for an answer.

" Oh! Um.. because that's where Matt wanted us to met his friend... Edd? " Matt nodded. Tord blinked.

" Are you alright with that? " Matt asked looking at Tord. " Do you want to met Edd? " Tord nodded and smiled.

" Sure! I'd love to met Edd! "

" Then let's go! " Matt jogged off. Tord and Tom chuckled and followed GrapeMan