BerryBlue and CherryBoy

The next day Tom saw Tord again. The two happily chatted while munching on their cotton candy, that Tord so generously bought.

" So, I take it you love blueberry flavored cotton candy? " Tord asked with a chuckle.

" Uh huh! And you like Cherry, Cherryboy? " Tom asked, his voice now becoming more stronger. Tord looked at Tom hearing the nickname.

" It's my favorite color BerryBlue. And I love the taste. " Tord smirked. Tom smiled and looked at the ferris wheel. Tord looked as well. " You wanna go on there BerryBlue? " Tom nodded. As Tom handed the Employee his ticket, Tord stopped his hand, then handed the employee two tickets of his. Tom stared at the larger male in wonder. Tord just smiled and took Tom's hand, leading the smaller male to one of the cars and gets in.

" I-I could've g-gave him m-mine Cherryboy. " Tom looked at Tord. 

" But I don't want you to waste yours. " Tord smiled, pulling Tom close. " Plus I feel generous. " Tom blushed. Throughout the first part of the ride the two just sat together. After a while and a few laps on the big wheel, Tom started to feel tired. The sun was going down, so maybe... he could rest. Yawning, Tom fell asleep on Tord's lap. Tord looked at the sleeping figure and smiled warmly, blushing a little. Deep inside... Tord felt something... was it love?