Sex slave for Thanos

"Mr.Thanos" you say low looking down at the ground. "This stays between us, our little secret" he says. You couldn't hold back your true feelings towards him. You wanted to be more than "a secret", you wanted to be the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up, the one could stay on the phone with for hours and never get bored, the one he let polish his gauntlet, his infinity stone, his girl. But no it didn't work like that, instead you were his assistant and he was your boss who you were having a secret affair with. "No" you say lifting your head up. "No?" He repeats back. "You got me far from fucked up! Who the hell do you think you're using like sone god damn pussy pocket! Like I'm some damn toy you can take out and use anytime you like" you yell throwing his lounge chair. "I love you, I want to be with you! I'm tired of being some late night booty call!". He remained still where he was in silence. "Say something damn it!" You scream at him. "You don't want me." He finally says. "Yes I do-" "No you don't, I'm not who you think I am or who you want me to be y/n" he says. He approaches you sliding his finger against your cheek. "You deserve be-" you kiss him. He picks you up placing you on his desk gently. He lifts your leg running his nostrils down. "Mm I love tuna" he moans. He begins using his teeth to remove your lace thong with doodoo stains. He spit them out into his hand and shoved them in my mouth. "You're going to need this" he says turning and bending me over. He put his face into my buttcheeks spitting on my pussy then giving it a light tap. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and thong releasing his bpc (big purple cock). He shoved it inside my loose goose with no warning causing me to muffle a moan. He gripped a hand full of my hair tilting my head back slamming that fat dick in and out of me. I felt tears forming in my eye but I remember mama ain't raise no bitch so I sucked that shit up. He was beating these walls like I owed him money. "You love daddy Thanos fat dick?" He smacks your ass leaving a sting. You moan nodding your head. He yanked your hair harder lifting your lace a little . You reach for your head holding it down. He flips you around and picks you up. You spit the panties out "I lov-" he slams you to the floor jumping on top. "I told you I'm not who you think I am" he says hovering over your body. He grabs you by the neck and pushes it in. "Sweet avocado" you yelled out gripping the rug. He fucked you harder until the both of you were close. "Thanos" you moan. "Mm yes Thanos" he said moaning releasing inside of you. He leaned over into your ear "Hope you like kids you whore".

Dedicated to the fans, the thanhoes ...