thanos x lovely peaches

Lately he's been glued to his phone. Smirking and laughing to himself. "Whatcha looking at" I would ask and he'd close out of Instagram shaking his head "nothing". But it was something, well someone. Her name was Peaches. I figured out his log in and looked through his DMs and there she was. With her long pink hair and big ass. She was like Nicki Minaj.
He'd comment all kinds of things under her post.

"Sit that fat stankin ass on my face"

"I can't wait to clean you with my tongue"

"I wish you were mine"

All of those comments stuck with me. You and Thanos had been dating for two years now and these past three months things felt different. He was always "busy" with work coming home late or didn't feel like having sex. My guts telling me something suspicious is going on, and these hands are ready to find out.

"Look Y/N, I have to go handle some business. I'll be back tonight" he says kissing your forehead.

"Ton-" you stopped yourself.

"Ok" you smile watching as he got up to leave.

As soon as his foot stepped out that door and it closed you rushed up grabbing your keys , hot sauce and your Vaseline. You were going to follow him and see what's been keeping him busy.

THANOS POV-

Peaches and I decided to meet up. She was about to sit that nasty wide scrumptious piece of ass on my face. I couldn't wait to taste. I pull up to the motel she had sent me

"I'm here" I text

"Tehehe , room 37."

I was bulging through my jeans. My 14 inch thick ass dick was excited to feel what a real woman felt like. Y/N couldn't compare to peaches. Peaches was sexy, saggy jump rope tiddies I wanted smacking me in the face as she rode on top of me, ass was fatter than a bitch with diabetes and a roast beef pussy mixed with a dab of caviar I was ready to eat. I get out of the car walking to the room. I knocked on the door. She opens.

"Wow".

Y/N POV-

I followed him all the way to this motel waiting. It's been over 20 minutes and he hasn't come out. I put my hoodie on grabbing my things and stepping out. I don't know what hoe my man was meeting up but her ass had another thing coming. I walk to the room peaking through the window. My jaw dropped , I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

THANOS POV-

I bent Peaches over the bed pulling her dress up.

"Mm just like that daddy" she moaned.

She looked back at me and I looked at her pulling her panties down with my teeth. I look at them seeing a streak of doodoo and picked them up shoving them in her mouth.

"Your going to need this" I tell her going back down spreading them jumbo sized bootycheeks of hers. I licked my thumb shoving it inside of her ass. I take it out and spit in it and starting licking every inch of ass and doodoo crumbs she had. She moaned clinching her butthole and I spread her cheeks wider. I stand up unbuckling my belt and pull my pants down. I slapped my big fat purple dick on her ass and shoved it in "peak a boo". I slap her ass thrusting my hips in this big bitch "throw it back fat bitch". She starts clapping them big stanking cheeks on my dick, getting a wiff of stank. I take it out and turn her over.

"Fuck me hard daddy" she says.

"Oh I am" I say.

Just before I put it in there was a knock at the door. Who the hell could that be ?

TO BE CONTINUED....