~7~

it was a normal school day again, except that hyunjin's friends didn't bully them that day nor all week. though, they were still a bit afraid of them. if they would see them approaching them, they would feel worried, but they just said "hey" or something. it was a little weird, yeah, but they would take a "hey" anyday rather than getting bullied.

they were at lunch, just talking about random stuff. but suddenly hyunjin and his friends approached them.
"o-oh no.." jeongin muttered.
"guys, don't worry. i don't think they're going to do anything." woojin said.
"if you say so.." jisung said.

suddenly the guys sat down with them. they were suprised and worried by this.
"what's up suckers?" changbin said as he sat down next to the boy he thought was pretty cute, felix, and seungmin. hyunjin sat next to seungmin too, but on the other side. minho saw an opportunity and sat next to jisung. he flashed him a quick smile and so did jisung. and next to hyunjin sat jeongin.

seungmin looked at hyunjin and smiled at him and he smiled warmly back. hyunjin put his hand on his knee and leaned towards him, making sure he's close to him. then they talked to the others. seungmin wasn't that much of a chatter with people he just met, with an exception of hyunjin, and especially with his bullies. he just mostly kept a friendly smile on and said some small replies.

it seemed like they were getting along pretty well, surprisingly. they were making jokes, laughing and adding them on snapchat, twitter etc. it felt good to not get bullied by them. seungmin now understood what hyunjin meant; they really are nice to hang out. but how did they suddenly decide not to bully them, and just decided be friends with them? they didn't know the answer, but it was okay.

later on, seungmin realized that hyunjin wasn't really talking to the same people as himself and that his hand from his knee was gone. he quickly glanced at him and he saw that he was only paying attention to jeongin. if we're being honest here, it made him a little bit jealous. 'why doesn't he pay attention to me? why is he turned away from him? does he like him? then what was that scene about few nights ago? should i do something about it? should i try to make him jealous?' these questions ran through seungmin's head.

'should i even be jealous? i mean, they're just friends, right? oh, they're laughing again. keep chill, minnie. just smile and be cool, okay? okay, it shouldn't be that hard.' seungmin thought, but still couldn't keep his eyes off of the pair. they seemed really comfortable with each other. 'should i try to talk to others? like i haven't done anything communicative except smiling and nodding. should i actually try to make him jealous? but i'm not that kind of a guy..'

'ugh, should i do it? i don't think i should nor could i. i'll just leave them alone, as jealous as it makes me..' seungmin pouted at his thoughts, in his thoughts.
seungmin was a little down through the whole time, but tried not to let it show. he tried to smile and keep it on the whole time. hyunjin didn't notice that he seemed under the weather, he was too busy paying attention to the "boy with braces".

changbin turned towards seungmin.
"what's the matter?" he asked the unsmiling seungmin.
"o-oh, it's n-nothing.." seungmin replied.
"ooh, you stutter.. that's cute." changbin said wearing a small, sweet smile. it made seungmin smile, and maybe even have a soft pink effect on his cheeks. "well.. turn that frown upside down, eh?" changbin said again, smiling. seungmin smiled softly back at him. changbin pinched his cheek softly and went back to talk to the others. he really wasn't that bad as seungmin thought. it seemed like he has a sweet heart. well, if you want to exception the bullying.

though now the lunch time ended and they had to head to their classes. seungmin quickly got up and rushed to his class without saying a word to hyunjin. hyunjin was a little confused by how he left so rushily, but kept talking to jeongin until he got to his class.