~9~

9:44 pm

seungmin was sitting on the couch watching tv. he wasn't really interested in it since there were mostly only shows and movies he's already seen. he was really bored since he couldn't hang out with his friends, nor with hyunjin. he was only thinking about him and how dumb the situation was. he wanted to meet him, but he didn't know he would react to it since he has been ignoring him.

he closed his eyes, trying to imagine what would the situation be like. he only saw it being awkward and having bad ending. he did get one 'ok' ending, but it wasn't the best situation either. he sighed and continued to watch the tv.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

hyunjin sat on his bed rethinking everything. he saw dreams, or maybe you could call them nightmares, about his mom and seungmin. he was a mess on the inside. his dad was more violent than usually. with that, he has gotten multiple bruises caused by him. the worst he's gotten was a black eye, and that happened a bit before he ran into his room, leading him to this situation.

he was crying, but not from the physical pain. the mental mess his dad made him. seungmin making it a bit worse since he couldn't calm down with him on the hill. but he couldn't blame seungmin for the situation he's in. his dad though, he was a literal jerk. a̶ g̶o̶d̶d̶a̶m̶n̶ s̶a̶t̶a̶n̶.

hyunjin dried his tears, trying to gather himself but failing at it. he heard rough footsteps coming up the stairs with drunken mumbling. he got scared trying to get ready for what his dad was going to do this time. his dad opened his door stepping in with a bottle in his hands. he stepped closer to hyunjin as he stood up from his bed.

"were you crying? hahah, are you weak?" his dad made fun of him, wobbling around since he couldn't balance well due to the intoxication. hyunjin didn't answer anything and just looked at him, mad. "aw, does this wittle baby need speical care?" his dad kept going on, squishing his cheeks toughly. hyunjin slapped his hands off, taking a step back.
"don't you dare to touch me." hyunjin said as his dad just let out a few mocking chuckles.

"oh woah, jesus. this little wimp is getting maaad!" his dad kept going, while hyunjin wasn't having any of it. his dad just suddenly slapped him. hyunjin held his cheek as the anger boiled in him. he turned back to him, pushing him harshly. his dad dropped the bottle and fell.

"ah, fuc- what the fuck do you think you're doing?" his dad said as hyunjin tried to ran out from the room. his dad grabbed his leg before he could step his foot out of the room, making him fall down, too. his dad got enough strength to go over to him and slap him again. hyunjin punched and pushed him so he would get away.

hyunjin, with tears in his eyes, ran to the hill. he was so frustrated and weak. he just sat and laid down onto the rock. he muttered to himself, crying. he couldn't handle this anymore. he just couldn't.

he kept trying to find the will to live, but he couldn't find any reasons. he wanted to jump off from the cliff, but seungmin's words kept replaying in his head. he tried to ignore them and just do it, but for some reason he couldn't. he didn't want to disappoint seungmin, even though he felt like seungmin didn't even care about him anymore.

hyunjin felt guilty from the night with jeongin. but you can't blame hyunjin, he just went in without warning him. when they first started talking that day, they recognized each other from somewhere. later they realized that they were really close friends when they were small. they always played together since the ages 2 and 3, till the ages 7 and 8. hyunjin's family had to move far away, which was the reason they stopped meeting.