~10~

4:55 am

"jinnie, w-what do you think about me?" seungmin asked, looking up at him as they laid on the ground.
"hm?" hyunjin let out in confusion, looking back at him.
"l-like, what do you feel about me?" seungmin said as he began to play with hyunjin's hand and looking away from him.

"ohh.." hyunjin looked at the stars and then back at him, continuing, "well, i think you're very cute and very sweet and-" he stopped as he saw a slight blush on seungmin's face. "ah, why are you blushing?" he chuckled.
"n-no, i'm n-not!" seungmin said while trying to cool down his face. "y-you were saying?"
"i was saying that you're very sweet and your blush is very, very, very adorable~" hyunjin said while he cupped seungmin's face as his blush shined brighter. hyunjin proceeded to plant two pecks on his cheeks as seungmin smiled happily with his eye smile.
"aish, you're too cute." hyunjin said with a slight chuckle. seungmin sat up and sat on his hips, kissing him and then turning it into a cuddle session.

after a while hyunjin said, "ah, i should go now. i don't know what my dad would say if i'd come even later home." seungmin sat up, still sitting on his hips, looking at him. "i mean, he would notice when i come home. so if i'd come at like six or seven, he would get mad."
"w-well, i'm coming with you." seungmin said as hyunjin sat up too, making seungmin sit on his thighs.
"no~ i don't want anything to happen to you." hyunjin said while resting his hands on seungmin's waist.
"n-no, i have to come! i don't want anything to happen to you!" seungmin pouted, making hyunjin smile a little.

"are you sure? it's risky." hyunjin said as his smile faded away and as seungmin nodded surely.
"i'd risk it for you!" seungmin said with a small smile, spreading a smile on hyunjin's face, too.
"okay, okay. let's go then." hyunjin said and seungmin stood up with him. "keep close to me at all times, okay?" he said again as seungmin nodded. hyunjin smiled and extended his hand for seungmin to hold it. seungmin took a hold of his hand, intertwining their fingers and smiling back. then they headed towards hyunjin's place.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

they arrived at hyunjin's door. he turned to seungmin. "try not to make much noise." he said and seungmin put thumbs up in response. hyunjin smiled and kissed his forehead before stepping in the house. they heard talking upstairs, from his dad's bedroom. his door was slightly open, light coming through the crack. they quietly sneaked upstairs, hand to hand. hyunjin made seungmin go in to his room. just to make sure his dad, or anyone else that might be there, wouldn't notice them.

"sorry, it's a bit messy." hyunjin said as he closed the door slowly.
"it's okay. it's not that messy though." seungmin said as he sat down on his bed, "oh, this is comfy~"
"pfft, it's not that comfy. i bet you have way comfier bed than i have." hyunjin said, sitting next to him.
"i-i don't have one, but this is way comfier than anything i have." seungmin said with a small smile.
"wait, really? why not?" hyunjin asked confused.
"mhm, i don't have e-enough money for it." seungmin said honestly.
"oh, didn't your parents ever buy you a bed?" hyunjin asked.
"no.." seungmin simply answered.

"where do you sleep then?" hyunjin asked again.
"it depends, sometimes on the floor and sometimes on the couch." seungmin explained.
"ah, poor thing.." hyunjin said as he pulled him into a hug, pressing his own head against his.
"yes, literally poor." seungmin said with no emotion.
"aish, y'know what i mean. my poor little minnie~ we should get you a bed sometime." hyunjin said now looking at him.

"ah, i don't know if it would be worth it. i'm fine with sleeping on the floor and the couch." seungmin said, looking down at his hands. hyunjin immediately shook his head.
"no, no, it is worth it. it could cause you back or neck problems or something like it." hyunjin insisted, serious, before a smirk laid on his lips. "or you could sleep on my bed, with me." seungmin chuckled nervously and quickly glanced at him, but then kept his head down. "ah, come on~ don't be so shy with me." hyunjin said as he pulled seungmin into a back hug and laid back, giving small kisses on his neck and cheeks.

seungmin softly giggled at his actions. he turned around to face him, and kiss him. he smiled at him and then rolled off from him and to the other side of the bed. hyunjin scooted closer to him, wrapping his arms around him. seungmin snuzzled his head into the crook of hyunjin's neck.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

2:58 pm

seungmin was sitting on the bed, leaning against the wall while hyunjin was laying on the bed. he had hyunjin's phone and he was looking for new games to download. he downloaded a horror game and was waiting for it to download, before starting to play it. it was a puzzle and escape horror game. seungmin didn't know much about it, but he was excited to play it.

in that specific game you had to find keys, unlock doors and chests while trying not to trigger the scary ghost demon, though seungmin didn't know about it. he was just playing the game until it got a bit too intense. he was just walking around in the game, trying to find the keys when a jumpscare came with full volume on. seungmin let out a small squeak while covering his face and throwing the phone on the bed.

hyunjin quickly got up, noticing clearly scared seungmin who was covering his face. he pulled him close to him while still being confused, but worried.
"what's wrong?" hyunjin asked while wrapping his arms around him. seungmin pointed towards the phone with his other hand. hyunjin looked at the phone with a  paused game that had a ghost like picture on it. he looked back at seungmin, letting out a few chuckes.

"ah, minnie~ you shouldn't play those games. at least without me." hyunjin said as he stroked his back to comfort. seungmin slowly removed his hands from his face and nodded. "ah, don't worry~ just don't play those now, okay?" hyunjin said as seungmin nodded again. hyunjin planted a peck on his forehead and then laid down.

seungmin took the phone again, exiting the game. he opened another game, it was an arcade game. he started playing it casually. it was a normal game, nothing much. then a notification popped up. it was a message, from jeongin:
"hey, we really need to talk.."

//dun dun duuuunn
[dramatic music]

sorry about not updating my phone has been acting up lately

irdk if you care about that, but i'll leave it
:()

i promise i'll try to update regularly c:\\