Chapter 4

"Well, I better get going!", Leo exclaimed happily, "The Argo isn't gonna build itself."

As Leo started to jog back he gave Harley a little wink and smiled when he heard a giggle in return. He walked through the woods anxious to get back to work- this was his ship after all and he couldn't let his siblings get tired( what kind of brother would he be then?). He walked into the cabin and stared at what would become his masterpiece. The framework was yet to be completed and many more metal sheets would have to be smelted into the perfect mold for his foundation.  So he got to work. To be honest, he loved anything related to building and mechanics, but mindless work like smelting metal made his mind wander.

He decided to use a proper smelter instead of his own hands because he was afraid of his fire. Sometimes when he tried to use his fire all he could hear were the screams of his mother. It was so nerve-racking and frightening that when he slept in cold, damp alleyways, he couldn't bring himself to produce even a spark of fire. So that's how most of his time on the streets was spent; cold, shivering, and frightened of the world around him. There were times where he thought he was better of dead, but he didn't want to think about that or this topic anymore. He couldn't think about that anymore because everyone counts on him to build the Argo-to save the world.