Treehouse Adventure

Joe's POV

It's been a week since the Strictly final and I'm so happy for Stace and Kevin, they deserve it so much!

And I'm obviously happy about my relationship with Dianne. She really is my dream girl. (Sorry i never mentioned in the story then getting into a relationship but now they are)

Zoe and Alfie have invited me and Dianne to stay in the treehouses they visit for a weekend get away.

Dianne jumped at the news and we are currently in the car driving to the place.

Dianne is asleep on my lap. She is so cute when she does that. I don't care about her drooling on my jeans.

About 30 mins into the journey, I notice a black car following us very closely.

"Is that the press?" I say, waking Dianne up.

"Ah shoot."

I can see the driver get out his camera. Dianne begins to panic.

"Oh god. I really don't like this at all!"

"Hey it's ok, we will lose him."

I took a few tight turns and finally managed to steer him away from our path.

"Thanks Joe. Ugh I hate paparazzi." Dianne said, hugging me tightly.

We drove up to the place and greeted Zoe and Alfie.

"Do you guys want to go for a walk to the beach?"

"Yeah that would be great! They are a lot colder then the Australian ones Dianne." I say.

"Haha it will be great to see them!"

We walk through the forest and then finally see the beach.

Despite the cold weather, Dianne is jumping for joy.

"I LOVE IT!"

She grips my hand tightly.

"Hey Dianne, I dare you to run into the sea a bit and get water a bit up your leg." Alfie says laughing.

"Challenge accepted!" Dianne laughed back.

But I was just worried. The tide was really rough out there.

"No Dianne don't," I say but it's too late as she has already run off to the ocean.

"Woah woah woah not that far Dianne!" Alfie shouts.

"DIANNE! Come back!!" Zoe is half laughing.

I am seriously worried. The waves are towering towards her.

"DIANNE!! STOP!" I shout.

The current has become so strong she can't walk back.

"HELP! Help me please!" Dianne is shouting - no longer laughing about.

"I'm coming!" I panic and run towards her.

"Joe please be careful." Zoe is concerned.

A massive wave sweeps Dianne of her feet and she is completely covered and I can no longer see her.

A tear falls down my face and I sprint towards the ocean trying to grab her.

I finally clasp her hand and pull her out. She is soaked and crying rom going completely under.

I lift her up and tightly carry her back to shore.

"Dianne are you ok. Oh my god I thought I lost you."

I kiss her and let her snuggle into my chest.

"Let's go back." Alfie said.

I sat with Dianne all evening with a hot chocolate and didn't stop cuddling her. She was still traumatised from today and I didn't want to leave her.

"I, i love you Joe." She said.

"I love you more Dianne." I say, holding her tight.

Im so glad she's ok.

————-End Of Chapter————————

Wow I'm so bad at regularly updating my stories I'm sorry! 💛 I hope you are enjoying it comment below and ideas you want me to put into the story n stuff thank u for 2K xo