Host

The images cut off a soon as I saw the creature with my eyes and I was able to focus back on the room.

The red and black cloud floating in front of me continued flashing but I could tell that I was being evaluated.

I kept my eyes on the being in front of me even though I was anxious to know what was going on the others.

"Sister." A deep voice said in my head and I knew it had come from the alien in front of me.

The alien that I was speaking to first floated back over and watched as the two of us just stared at each other.

"This is Nahuatl, he hasn't willingly spoken to another in centuries." Lune said and I could hear the wonder in her voice.

Centuries? Why has he chosen to communicate with me and what about that creature I had seen earlier?

"Lune, Why do you want to join with us?" I asked wanting to get to the reason we were here in the first place.

"The honest reason. We're dying. We've been wondering the galaxies for many, many years since Terra's destruction and even then we were lucky to get away. The energy we need in order to sustain ourselves is fading and can now only be found in humanoid creatures. Your government was nice enough us assistance us in return for ours. If you decide not to host us, we will wait and hopefully we find others who are willing but it

means alot that you would even take the time out to consider it and meet with us. I know the thought of having another being in your body, basically a parasite is not something many would even consider." She said and I just sat there and thought over words.

"Will you give us a moment?" I asked and she flashed blue and I stood from my seat and looked at the rest of the pack and waited for them.

The other aliens moved away from them to the other side of the room as they all stood and looked at me.

Like I had said before this wasn't my decision to make. It was theirs. If they chose to do it or not it was up to them, nothing would change they would still be a part of the R.P. But I had made my decision.

I didn't say any of this out loud, they all knew what I was trying to say. I just got head nods as we all turned back towards the aliens who moved back over to us.

The one I assumed was Lune moved closer to me.

"Have you all decided? She asked and I nodded.

"I'm not sure what the others decisions are but I've decided." I said and the aliens started flashing.

Lune moved closer to me and I saw Nuhuatl come closer as well, he really was the only one I could seperate from the others.

"I'll do it. I will be your host." I said and Lune flashed a bright blue while Nuhuatl flashed a deep red.

One by one I listened as the rest of the pack accepted their offer and agreed to host the aliens.

"Will you all sit please." Lune asked and we all did just that. One by one the clouds moved closer to us.

"Wait are we going to do this now?" I asked as my heartbeat picked up.

"It will take a while until we can completly assimilate together, it's best to start now." Lune said and I nodded my head.

She moved even closer to me and suddenly the cloud exploded into into millions of tiny floating bubbles and started landing on my skin.

As soon as the first bubble touched me I felt a shock go through me and the more bubbles that landed the more shocks I received until I felt as if I was having a seizure.

My head snapped to the side when I heard something drop to the floor and saw that pack were in similar states as me.

Soon all the bubbles were absorbed into my skin and I stopped my shaking but noticed that pack were still in pain.

"That was unexpected." I heard Lune saw.

"What was? Why haven't they stopped yet?" I asked her watching as Damian convulsed on the floor.

What I didn't notice was Nuhuatl had now exploded into the tiny bubbles and as soon as the first on hit me I jolted back and fell out of my chair.

That hurt worse than the whole thing with Lune.

Soon the bubbles were hitting me non stop and I felt myself shaking worse than before.

My vision was starting to go black but I saw feet running towards us and heard people shouting.

I felt myself being lifted as I let my eyes close and before I drifted off Lune spoke.

"Sleep child. Your rewards will be great."