E and G

Three months?!

I couldn't believe it, but the blank expression on the Commander's face told me that he was serious.

After a final check-up we were all ushered out of the room and into the showers where we cleaned up and dressed in our uniforms.

They led us to a office where all the Commanders were waiting for us as they sat in front of us in front of a long table.

Comming to attention in front of them, all of them looked us over until one of the male Commanders stood from his seat and came around the table.

"At ease Cadets." He said and we relaxed a little.

He walked back and forth in front of us with his hand behind his back before he stopped and adressed us.

"We are pleased to know that the merge was a success. We look forward to what will come from this group.

Graduation for accelerated cadets is tomorrow and after that you will receive your postings. As per your deal you will be assigned together to form a special unit that will be under the command of this board.

You will still advance as normal army personel, but it will be a little different. We have a few rules that we will give you after graduation but as of right now you can all return to your bunk and rest up for tomorrow." He said and went to sit with rest of the commanders as we filed out of the room.

When we got back to our bunk the other cadets stopped what they were doing and watched us as we stripped out of our uniforms.

"Where've you guys been?" One of them ventured to ask but we were already briefed not to discuss our situation with anyone other than a Commander or Admiral.

"Training." I said as I slipped my weights back on before I stretched out on my bunk and tried to sleep.

"Now that the merge is complete, we will have to learn to work together to master our skills."

"Skills?" I asked her.

"We've seen your memories and know all that you know and over time we will teach you what we know and the perks that come along with having us." She said and I nodded.

"Rest now, tomorrow will be the begining of our journey together." She said and as soon as she finished speaking I was out.

       ******ninja girl stars :p*******

"Ensign Rebel Mason."  One of the Commanders called my name and I stepped forward from the line as he pinned the 'ensign' badge on my dress uniforms and handed me my papers.

Stepping back in the line he pinned each of the accelerated course graduates before saluting us and us saluting him in return.

He dropped his hand and left before we broke up the line as our group split off from the others.

Opening my posting papers I read over it and found we were being placed on the G.A Intergalatic Cruiser Devlin.

An attachement to the army unit. We were to report to Captain Debusa at 0800 tomorrow.

Looking up from my papers I saw the others doing the same when they all looked up at me and smiled and I smiled back before jumping at them.for a group hug.

"We finally made it guys."