15th December 2018

Hello,

Enjoy this Chapter:*

XXX

(Rye's POV)

I woke up, because my phone vibrated, I carefully got Andy's head of from my shoulder and moved to get my phone. And opened WhatsApp.

Sammie: We want breakfast!

Rye: Just give me a minute.

Sammie: Please, or we are going to bother Brook.

Rye: Do that, but I don't think you want to see his reaction.

Sammie: Please, or we are going to wake up Andy.

Rye: Do that.

Sammie: I thought you liked him...

Rye: I do

Sammie: Why would you let us throw him out of bed.

Two minutes later.

Sammie: You lied to us, Andy isn't in his room, where is he?

Rye: You never asked where Andy is, so I didn't tell you.

Someone burst into my room without knocking.

"Good morning," Shaun and Sammie shouted trying to harmonise at least a little, making it sound like they were recording sounds for a horror movie.

Andy groaned and then mumbled, "let me sleep, it's so comfy."

But Sammie and Shaun already were on their way up to us and jumped on us. I was kinda scared if this bed would hold, but it actually did.

"What the h..."

He opened his eyes and looked at them and stopped midword, 'no swearing in front of them.' Were obviously his thoughts.

Shaun was laying on top of Andy and Sammie on top of me.

"Sorry, we didn't saw you were sleeping with your boyfriend."

"I wasn't sleeping with... he isn't my boyfriend."

"But he is comfortable," Shaun said his head now on Andy's chest. "so, I don't care."

"Good morning Shaun, good morning Sammie," Andy gave Shaun a small peck on his hair, "you are just as crazy as your brother."

"We are twins," Andy started to laugh, "I meant Rye."

"oh, crazy boy." Sammie shouted at Rye.

"Don't call me that."

"I didn't, Andy called you crazy, yeah, but you indeed are crazy."

"If I am crazy, you two are just as crazy."

I had talked a little with Sammie during the last minutes and then looked at Andy and Shaun, just to see, that they had fallen asleep, with Shaun lying on top of Andy and his face turned towards us.

I didn't want to wake them up, because they looked absolutely adorable, so I took a picture first instead of doing anything else." Debating with myself if I should upload it or not and because I couldn't decide, I asked the Sammie if he could help me with that decision.

"Of course, what do you want," Sammie tried to appear like he was a soldier.

"I don't know if I should post a photo of Shaun and Andy like that. I really want too, because they are really cute and this is just perfect."