22nd December 2018

Hello,

Enjoy this Chapter:*

I am sorry for being so late.

XXX

(Andy's POV)

I thought about how it felt to say those few words, how it felt to hear them being said by someone you love, it was an amazing feeling, it made you feel secure. 'Gosh, I sound like I am in a romantic comedy.' It fills you with happiness, butterflies swarmed in your stomach, you feel a rush of energy through your body. It was exciting, it felt awesome.

I moved my head carefully a little lower on his chest, so could hear his heartbeat. It was beating rather slowly, calmly, 'so he really is asleep.' It made me sleepy, because he was here, I could hear it, it made me feel really close to him.

I carefully put my hand slightly below my face on his body and draw a heart on to the top row of his abs and then started to talk to him quietly, despite him being asleep.

"Hottie, I know you can't hear me, but I really want to tell you, that you are amazing and how lucky I am for having you out of everyone as my boyfriend. What happened for me to deserve someone like you."

"You know that I am insecure about a lot of things, I don't hate myself for them, at least not anymore and you played a role in me getting past that hatred. But even after all the things that happened I still don't like how I look, I don't take my shirt of; luckily, we won the Christmas song challenge, otherwise that would have been an awful evening for me. Despite me being shirtless in another vlog already; I freaked out at first when I realised that the parts of me being shirtless would be in a Vlog and I still don't know why I agreed to saying, that it's okay, but I did. And I don't know how I was able to change the topic that much on my own." My thoughts then returned to Rye, "I love your voice, I get chills when you sing deep notes, they drive me crazy and your high notes are even better and the agility of your voice, your runs are so good."

Letting my fingers run down his abs a little I asked him, "why do you need to be shirtless so often, don't you know what you are doing to me or a lot of roadies with that. On the other hand, who am I to complain, you look amazing and there is no shame in presenting it to the world, is there?" Thinking about Rye, I fell asleep.

I carefully moved around a little, my head was on a pillow, Rye's chest was definitely better, the bed beside me was warm though, that means Rye got up not that long ago.

I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, trying to find my phone with my eyes still closed.

"Rye?" I asked quietly into the empty room, no one answered, it was empty after all.

I really didn't want to get up, but I also didn't want to be in bed without Rye, I wanted to cuddle him.

Yawning I slowly crawled to the stair, I wasn't a morning person at all, Rye certainly was a morning person, he was able to get up at whatever time he wants to and then actually be awake and not sleep walk through the whole day.

Someone opened the door, "oh, good morning, Fovvs," Rye walked to the stairs and got back up, "I was just on the toilet, I don't plan on getting up yet, it's just five minutes past seven."

I crawled back under the blanket, "Rye," I made grabby hands and smiled sleepily.

Rye got under the blanket too, and I immediately cuddled up to him, "eeeh, you are cold."

"Guess, you need to warm me up then, cutie," Rye gave me a short kiss on my lips, making me long for more.

"Rye," I said, "that's all?" I turned around and waited for him to make the move. But Rye just lay there smiling a little; the light that was always on illuminating his face, while for him mine should be in darkness.