10th December 2018

Hello,

Enjoy this Chapter:*

XXX

(Andy's POV)

But I shot up, before I had really fallen asleep, "fuck," I nearly screamed, I remembered, that I still had some things to do, so I carefully got up again, trying to not wake up Rye.

So, I got back to work, regretting, that I tried to sleep, because I was really tired because of it.

I had to do so much, that I totally lost track of the time and worked throughout the whole night. It was about half past six in the morning, normal people would get up now and I still had to go to sleep and we had a long day ahead of us. A long day of studio.

This would be so stressful and I would probably have stress with at least one of the others, I tend to be a little moody when I didn't sleep enough.

I posted an Instagram story about not having slept, hoping that I actually could change that in the next hour. It turned out wrong, totally wrong, because the others woke up early too, which meant that I couldn't go to sleep as we wanted to eat breakfast and start doing stuff for the day.

"Let's go to STUDIO," Brook shouted shortly after eleven.

"Shut up," I answered.

"Andy," Jack looked slightly surprised, "what's wrong with you? Didn't you sleep well without Rye?"

"I didn't sleep at all."

"Not at all? What did you do?"

"I worked, so we finally could get some things done." I tried to smile but I knew that it turned out slightly murderous.

"Let's go," Mikey said calmer than Brook did.

So, we drove to the studio.

We talked about who should sing what part in a future cover first. To be honest, I proposed something and the others agreed. It was like this most of the time. But it worked, so I definitely was okay with it.

I didn't eat anything during the day.

So, when we wanted to record some last bits around four in the afternoon I was really hungry.

"Just this part is left," Rye said.

I groaned, I just wanted to sleep, in Rye's arms.

But I couldn't, at least not in the next one or two hours until we finally got home.

I already had planned for the evening:

SLEEP

That was the whole plan, though I now know, that I also need to eat something.

I felt almost like I am starving.

I was finally up for recording the last few lines and my stomach rumbled and I just wanted to eat something so bad. After studio I told myself.

"That wasn't right," Brook commented.

"I know that myself, thank you, Brooklyn," I snapped.

"Just wanted to point it out."

"You did and now leave me alone."

"Andy," Jack interjected, "please calm down a little."

"I am fucking calm, you all are just so annoying."

"We are annoying," Mikey asked trying to pull up a single eyebrow.

"Just let me record those things and we finally can go back home."