Chapter 1

Note: this is the old version of the fic. It isn't completed. See my profile for the rewrite that will be finished

**this is in Sally's point of view**

The janitor gave me the key card to the basement saying to go meet her son. It struck me as weird but I agreed and begun my way down to the depths of this already creepy apartment complex.

I heard the faint sounds of music coming from the room labeled 001 so I walked in. The music quickly stopped as I knocked on the door to a room.

"Come in," said a voice. It wasn't one a hears before, the person was also clearly baked.

I walk in and take in the room. Paintings and band posters hung on the walls, the paintings were amazing and done wonderfully.

I walk to the end of the room were someone, I can only assume the son of the lady, Lisa? was standing. He was tall with long brown hair and an interesting nose.

"Sup my dude," his voice lower than I thought but rough.

"Hey I'm Sally Face, I just moved here," I look up at him with my one good eye, my glass eye was doing whatever it felt.

"Hey Sally Face, I was just listening to some metal,"

I was confused for a second and he caught on quickly, he played some music and told me to head bang to it.

After a couple minutes of chilling out with Larry I go back to my room upstairs.

That night I dreamt of the dog and mom...

_________________
Dear lord I hope this turned out well...

~Caine