Chapter 13

It's been a WHOLE FUCKING WEEK. UGH. Just none stop ghost hunting. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DEAD PEOPLE AROUND ME.

I get that I'm ugly but damn! They seem to drop like flies around me.

Larry and I are about to graduate. So I guess I can look forward to that. Todd said we can make this a full time job thing so he's planning on getting a house.

There hasn't been anything involving the cult, just random ghost problems we've been fixing. Sometimes we get paid for it too!

I was walking to the tree house when I saw Larry. He had a cigarette in hand and a bottle of pop in the other. "Hey Larry," I say as I walk up to him, smiling under my mask.

"Sup little dude," He said, his voice was so... odd sometimes, but soothing. ACK SAL stop being so gay over him.

I cross my arm like a little child. "I'm not short," I grumble.

Larry walks up to me and puts his hand on the top of his head, as if to check his height. I swiftly punch him in the gut and he goes down.

"I deserve that," He coughs out.

I smirk and I hear laugher behind me. I turn to see Ash, she's laughing at me and Larry.

"Hey Ash," Larry groans out. Causing me to feel bad and help him up.

"Hey guys, Todd said he heard something upstairs," Ash said. "I'd help you check it out but I'm helping find a house," she said, sticking her hands in her pockets (OH IF ONLY GIRL'S PANTS HAD POCKETS UGH. Thank god I don't have to wear them anymore)

Larry starts walking to the apartment complex, "You comin? Little Dude." Oh no he didn't.

I start running after him through the grass.

"YOU FU-" but before I could get it out I had a face full of dirt

__________________________________
I get to see my boyfriend today!!! EEEEEEE!!! Ignore the gayness XD but he's just so cuddly!!!

Hope you love the chapter, ENJOY LIFE!!!