Chapter 38

"Okay so should we test you're theory Todd?" I ask.

All the doors and windows are locked and the curtains are closed, we didn't want angone spotting me or Larry.

Todd walks away with the gear boy. "It isn't enough to pick up..." He then began to murmur some things.

I look to Neil who is sat in the living room couch, he just shrugs. Larry is messing with the guitar that Todd made.

I put my attention back to the murmuring brainiack. "Hey uh, what are you looking for?"

"Any oddities in the area around you," he continued to take mental notes before handing the gear boy to me.

"Here, you use it,"

I grab the contraption and turn it on. After a couple seconds it starts beeping. I look up at the people around me, they all shrug so I click the screen.

The sound of a sream filling our ears as an old man in a rocking chair manifests in front of us. Larry looks as if he's about to puke and Neil is wide eyed.

Todd is taking more mental notes.

"Uh hello?" I question. The man turns to me and smiles.

"Hello good sir! What brings you here?"

"Uh, nothing much just in my living room,"
I had no idea how to respond to this guy.

"You're living room? Oh yea! It seems I have died! Oh well,"

I look to Larry who is now confused and intreged. Neil is still having a mid life crisis.

"So um, we've got to go now," I say as I look to the man.

"Okay! You youngins be good now!"

His scream filled out ears again as he melted away.

"What the actual fuck," (me when the teacher signs homework on a Monday)  Neil's voice broke the silence.

Larry got up and ran to the kitchen sink to puke. "That was an awfully nice ghost," I say while getting up to hold Larry's hair back.

Todd spoke over the sounds of Larry losing his lunch.

"You see!!!! You have to have abilities!!!! I was standing here for ten minutes and found nothing but you found that guy in SECONDS!" he sounds energetic.

"Don't we need more tests then this?" Neil asked, he had a point.

Todd nodded and handed him the gear boy that I left on the coffee table. "Here you are my love, you try,"

Neil's face turned bright red as he carefully grabbed it. He flipped the switch and turned it on.

"Go on walk around,"

Neil for up and nervously began to wonder around. Larry had stopped puking and thanked me.

After a while Neil came back from wondering around the house concluding that there was nothing.

Larry then walked around. He came back to the living room and just shrugged, "nothing," he said.

Todd just smiled and looked at me

Oh no

_____________________________________
Aye my kings and queens of the Sally Face Cult

WELCOME

Ignore the bloody bodies but we have cookies! Oh no, don't worry we didn't make them with posion

Heh

~Steve the Line