6

Clay's pov

"Come on Clay, tell us who this person is that's making you so happy." Macy said, were all in the control room seeing if there's any sign of Jestro and the monsters. The others may have found out that I'm dating someone, but they don't know that it's Magmar.

"Macy that's no important right know." Lance perked up and walked over to me. "Of course it's important!! You changed ever since you found this person, and we're happy you changed the things you do every morning but there had to be someone who made you changed your ways."

Lance was right, I can't believe I just said that.

Magmar did make me change things I do every morning, every night when I'm in bed I would picture Magmar's arms around me and I just sleep so peacefully. I even started to smile more, it always happens when I remember the feel of his lips pressed against mine a big old smile would come across my face. He's the reason I became more relax, he just means the entire world to me.

"Hey guys you need to see this." Ava said, we turn our action to the screens. "What are they doing here?"

I opened the fortex getting my sword ready, Beast Master ran over to me gripping my shoulders. "Clay we got a problem, it's Magmar he lost control of his powers and he's gonna lose control of his powers even more if we don't help him!!!"

"Beast Master what are you talking about?" I asked, the book of monsters came in. "We saw him, he has lost complete control of his powers. You all need to know that the more Magmar is feeling this emotion the more he will lose control of his powers and he could end up killing anything in his sight. I don't know how this happened, when I saw his lava spots they were the colour of a dark purple which stands for......Heart Break."

Beast Master looked at me with widen eyes, "why are you looking at me like that?" Before I got an answered Beast Master charged at me, grabbing me by the shirt and lifted me up in the air. "WHAT DID YOU RO MY BROTHR?!" "I didn't do anything to him!! I would never do anything that would hurt him, I love your brother so much!!"

I covered my mouth withy my hands and turned my head to look at everyone's eyes on me. "Aaron's dating Whiperella!" Everyone looked at Aaron, he just shrugged with a goofy smile on his face. "It was about time the secret came out, but that's not important we need to focused on the Magmar thing. We need to help him before he destroys the kingdom."

"Aaron's right, know can you please put me down!!" Beast Master let go of my shirt and I fell to the ground. I looked back at everyone.

I'm gonna have to tell them everything.