Chapter 7

Hi. I'm like legit falling in love. Omg this is scary.

~

Alex's POV:

**1 week later**

Wow. The past week has felt like a dream. It's just been nonstop fun. Pure bliss. Everyone is just so happy. Today everyone is coming over. All of the boys, Jessika, Gina. We're getting together to celebrate. Just celebrate our lives.

I was putting on my make up when Luke came in and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Everyone's downstairs love." I smiled and followed him to the living room. The boys sat in a little half circle with the lap top in front of them. "Yay Luke's back!" Jai yelled! 'Twitcam' Beau mouthed to me. I was confused, but nodded and walked back to where Jessike and Gina were. "What's going on?" I whispered. "You'll see."

"Okay guys, so we gathered you all on the Internet to let you kn-" "THE JANOSKIANS ARE BACK TOGETHER!" They all screamed together. My mouth dropped open. This is amazing. I jumped up and pulled Jess and Gina into a hug. We all spent about 5 minutes celebrating.

"Also we filmed a video yesterday secretly, it'll be up in about 5 minutes!" "You little cunt! I thought you were at the dentist!" I yelled, but laughed, at Luke. He shot me a smile. "Well guys, we better go. JANOSKIANS OUT." they went offline and we all cheered again. I gave Luke a huge kiss and hugged all the other boys. I hugged Jai last and noticed he was a little tense. "What's wrong Jai baby?" "Just a little nervous." He said quietly before walking up to Luke and pulling him into the kitchen. I followed silently and listened through the door.

"Should I do it bro?" "Of course! You guys have been together forever, she's getting worried you're not gonna ask. Just do it." "Do you think she'll say yes?" "'Course!" "Okay, I'm going to ask Jessika to marry me."

With hearing that, I screamed. Everyone stared at me. "Uh, stubbed my toe.. Sorry." They all murmered something, but turned away. Luke and Jai exited the kitchen and ran away from the door as fast as possible. As I tried to start a conversation with James, Luke came up to me and whispered in my ear. "I saw that, you little sneak. Don't say anything." "I would never."

The night dragged on and finally Jai walked up to Jessika.

Jai's POV:

I was shaking uncontrollably. What if she says no? What do I say then? "Oh just kidding." "What?" Jessika said giving me a weird look. Shit, I just said that out loud. "Uh, nothing. Hey can go outside?" She nodded and grabbed my hand, following me out. We layed down on the front lawn and stared at the stars. "Jess?" "Yes Jai?" "Will you marry me?" "Wh.. What?" she sat up. "Will you marry me? I'm in love with you. I want to be with you forever. So, marry me?" She jumped on me, laying me down on the ground, our faces inches apart. "Yes. Yes. Yes. Of course I'll marry you." I pulled her down and kissed her, long and hard. I placed the ring on her finger. "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED." Jessika screamed. I threw my head back and laughed. This is why I love her so god damn much.

We decided to go inside to tell everyone, but as we walked in and they all stood there with huge grins, I figured they already knew. "Oops." Jess giggled. "CONGRATULATIONS" Everyone cheered. I love my life and everyone in it so much. We are all happy again, and no one could change that.

"How about a round of toasts?" Beau suggested, handing out glasses. He popped the champagne and poured it all around.

"Me first!" Skip yelled. We all nodded. "Here's a toast to fixing friendships. To continuing on with the Janoskians and being those stupid Melbourne boys we've always been. Here to the fans!" we put our glasses up, and took a small sip. "My turn." Beau stated. "Here's a toast to becoming best friends and brothers again. To recreating our family, and learning to love again. To forgetting the pain, and always putting on a smile. To the future." Small sip. I decided to speak up. "Here's to love, and having a future with that one special person. Here's to my twin brother being back on his feet, and I'm so so proud." everyone cheered, small sip. Finally Luke cleared his throat and we all looked to him.

"Here we go guys. Here's to Alex. Throughout everything, she's still here standing. Here's to being strong, and brave. To seeking the help she needed. Also, here's to Beau, James, and Skip. For always sticking around no matter what and being my brothers. Here's to my mom and Jess, for being the girls that have always kept me so humble. I owe it to you both for teaching me to be such a fine man. Mom, you've always supported me. Jess, you've always known exactly what to say whenever I needed advice. And last but not least.. Here's to you, Jai. For being my twin, my best friend, and the greatest thing I could ever ask for. You make dressing and hair cuts easier since I can just see what looks good on you and will know it'll look exactly the same on me. You make me laugh uncontrollably all the time, but you also pis me off.. Teaching me how to stand up for myself. I couldn't live without you, to be honest. You're my other half, literally. I love you all, thank you for everything."

We all stood for a little, just soaking in his speech. It was really quite beautiful. I jumped onto my twin and hugged him like never before. I was so thankful for him, for everyone. "Group hug, guys!" Everyone joined in and we all laughed. If I could freeze this moment forever, I would. Everyone was so happy. Like, honestly happy. No fake smile, no one hiding pain. Just pure joy. I had missed this.

The rest of the night was a blur. My mom left, then the beer was brought out. Then the shots. Uh oh.

Alex's POV:

Shit. My head hurts. Bad. I glanced around my room. Where is everyone?

"Luke? Jai?" Nothing. "Jess?" Nope. "James? Daniel?" Everything was a little more frantic now. Still no reply. I searched the whole upstairs. I ran downstairs into the living room, there was red all of the carpet. Blood? What the hell!? I sprinted into the kitchen to find everyone at the table sipping coffee and eating pancakes. "Hey babe." Luke smiled. "I thought you were dead or something!" "What, wh- oh the red? Ketchup. Daniel and Beau tried to see whom could drink a whole bottle. Didn't work out very well." "Stupid cunts, oh my god." Everyone laughed, and I couldn't help but join in. I love these guys.