Chapter 1

You were about 12 years old was walking along a path in the park you saw a boy that looked about the same age as you. he was looking up at the sky, you couldn't help but feel a bit curious. 

"Hey." 

he looked over to you and smiled. 

"hey." 

"so what's your name? I'm Y/n, L/n. I haven't really seen you around before." 

"I'm Tatara, Totsuka. I just moved here I'll be starting at the local middle school soon." 

"hey that's where I go!" 

you smile. 

"hey maybe if we're lucky we'll be in the same class. also you can just call me Tatara." 

"and you can call me y/n." 

that was the start of your new friendship.

You and Tatara 14

Over time you became closer and soon became best friends. today you two happened to be sitting under one of the cherry blossom trees in the back of the school during lunch. 

"hey Tatara why have you been missing so much school lately?" 

he stiffened. 

"why do you ask?" 

"I'm just curious... cause I mean it's got to be interesting if you're spending so much time on it right." 

you look at him. 

"well... I guess it's ok if I tell you. but you can't tell anyone!" 

you nod. 

"well I've been hanging out at a bar actually." 

"dose it have something to do with that king you were talking about before?" 

he nodded. 

"well whatever it is I'll support you." 

you smile. 

"thanks you really are the greatest! hey maybe you should come to the bar sometime it'll be fun." 

"hmm maybe..." 

"well if you do decide to..." 

he took out his note book and started scribbling in it once it was done he handed it to you. you looked down at it. it was a map with detections to a place called HOMRA. 

"so I'm guessing that's the name of the place?" 

you point at the word 'homra'. 

"yeah it's a pretty cool place! plus you'll get to meet the king." 

you smile at his excitement. 

'it's true you have been wanting to meet this king Tatara has been talking about nonstop and from Tataras description he seems pretty cool.' 

"yeah ok I'll meet you there after school today, since I'm guessing you're go there and skip class again." 

"hehe." 

he scratched the back of his head 

"clever as always y/n." 

we heard the bell ring signaling that lunch was over. you get up brushing any dust off your skirt. 

"I'll see you later ok Tatara." 

you waved and head back to your class while Tatara made his way to the back where he could easily slip away unnoticed.