Authors Note

Yes, this is an LGBT+ novel,
Yes, there will be kissing and possible fondling,
Yes, there will be at least one of every sexuality (if I forget any remind me).

If you're not a fan... leave. It's that simple.

For all the gays out there, I will use offensive language to reinforce the incidents I, and my fellow gay friends have had to put up with over the years so I apologise in advance.

There will be swearing,
There will be mention of porn or nudity,
There will be heartache.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

FYI if you don't understand the title, lemme explain.

Chapstick lesbians are not completely butch but like sports and wear boys clothing, more androgynous.

Boi lesbians (this definition is accurate and makes me laugh everytime): A young, tomboyish lesbian. Usually playful, boisterous (ha ha) and charming. Often seen standing looking cool at a lesbian bar, or surrounded by girls. Dresses androgynously; a typical boi outfit is a button down shirt with a tie, skinny trousers (commonly men's) with sneakers.

Basically, Jordan is both minus the tie and that, but you gotta read and see to understand.

Do not copy this story or I will beat to ass, all rights reserved, ideas are mine, characters are fictions try not to get attached ;)