Chapter 11

Kam's POV

After everything we have been through in these four walls together, everything here was ending. All the memories were going to be gone. All the new memories are never going to happen. Things would never be the same.

Hayes tries to explain but all I can do is stare at the carpet. I had removed my hand from his leg a while ago and kept it folded in my lap. I feel my hands clamming up.

Hayes tries to get my attention, but I am frozen still. All I can think of is everything we have done together here. We were just little kids and we grew up together. He was not going to grow up with me here anymore.

He is going to grow up in California and I won't be there. I am just so upset. It hurts so much.

I suddenly find the strength to wrap myself in Hayes' arms. He kisses my forehead. I can feel his heartbeat against my ear.

I thought for only a moment and I realized, that Hayes and I would have to break up. It couldn't work with him in Cali and me in North Carolina. That doesn't work for long.

"Hayes?" I asked with a sharp pain in my voice.

"Yes?" he asked with his lips still lightly touching my head.

"What does all this mean?"

"I don't know, Kam. But we will make the best of it."

Hayes kisses my head again.

I wrap my legs around his waist and lay my head on his flannel. I feel like we are just as strong as each other.

I can feel his heart beat again.

It's steady. It makes me feel better. It makes me feel good. I listen to it and squeeze myself closer to him.

I wish things could be like this forever. I know this is so nonchalant but its true. Hayes keeps me in a great place.

Hayes runs his fingers through my hair. He releases a breath. I can tell he is thinking of what to say next.

"Kam is your mom home tonight?"

"Yeah, why?" My mind wanders.

"Do you want to come over tonight? No one's home."

"Um it's a school night," I say a little confused. I really want to see him but lately I have needed sleep, especially with my head.

He rubs over his broken ankle. I rest my head over his shoulder. When he talks I can feel his vocal chords moving. His voice is so deep. It gives me the chills.

We rest for a while in my room. Now, I rest with my head on his chest. I can still hear his heartbeat against my ear. Hayes rubs over my hipbone.

"I want to come over tonight," I say to him.

Hayes looks down at me and smiles. Oh, that smile, it is perfection.

***

Warning: mild sexual content

We walk along the street that we chased each other down as little kids. I can't remember how many times we have fallen on this street. It's too many to count.

Hayes grabs my hand and we walk to his vacant house. I look at Hayes and his cheekbones are lit up by the moonlight. My mind races. I wonder what we are going to do.

I watch him walk on his injured foot. It entertains me until we make it up to his doorstep where he struggles to lift up his broken ankle, but he manages.

He opens the door and I get a whiff of his house's scent. It smells of cinnamon and ginger. I would only know the names of that smell because of the wall plug-ins that were labeled about his house.

Its dark and the air is kind of cool and dewy despite the dry weather outside. Rushing chills run up my back and I squeeze Hayes' hand. He squeezes back and we head up the stairs to his room. He struggles again with his foot and I can't help but to watch. I would offer my help but he wouldn't except it.

I follow close behind him as we enter his room. He let's go of my hand and fumbles for the door knob. He closes and locks the door behind me.

Silence.

Moonlight peaks through his curtains and I can see Hayes staring at me with this dark lustful look. It makes me melt and I am not expecting what is to happen next.

Hayes grabs my hips and gently kisses my lips. His tongue asks for permission and I accept it. Hayes keeps it going as he presses me up against the wall. I release and take a breath.

Hayes backs away to tease me. I search for him through the darkness and my hands feel bare skin. He took his shirt off. I grin and my heart pumps.

I push myself against him and put my palms on his chest as I bite his lip, playfully. I let go as he holds the small of my back. He breathes a warm breath on my neck kisses across my collar bones and up my neck.

I moan his name as he finds a spot on my neck and starts sucking. I want to tell him to stop but it feels so good. My head rolls back as he kisses the tender spot on my neck he just made.

My let out a breath and fall heavily into his chest. He holds me in his muscular arms and presses his lips to my ear.

"I love you Kameron."

Hayes' words come from the deepest level of his vocal chords as his lips move next to my ear. He pecks my lips and releases me from his hold.

I watch as he walks towards his bed in the moonlight. I quickly follow behind him and squeeze his butt, relieving some of the intensity. He laughs and gently tackles me on the bed, ignoring his injury.

Hayes hovers over me smiling. I tug on his pants, asking for permission to take them off. As he does I take off my shirt. Hayes is staring at me with pleasure. My head starts to pound but I ignore it. I want him.

I sit up with him and we stare at each other. I watch his chest rise and fall and I play with the bottom of his boxers. I breathe heavily.

What is this leading to?

He kisses my lips and unclasps my bra. I lay back and slip under the covers while Hayes takes off my pants revealing my lace underwear. Thank goodness I wore these today.

He smiles when he sees my body. I feel kind of insecure but I hold it in with a confident lip bite. I pull him in and he straddles me and lays over me so that our bare chests are touching. He cups me and kisses me so delicately.

I start to feel joyful and happy. I love him so much.

He kisses down my neck and torso. My heart is pumping as my back arches and I press myself against him. He leaves kisses until he meets my underwear. He looks at me with seriousness and holds my hand.

I suddenly feel guilty. What am I doing? I give a nervous look. He sees the look in my eyes and stops. He slowly gets off me and kisses my head. His rough finger glides over my head as he looks at me so sensitively.

"It's okay. We don't have to do this. I love you, Kam," he says.

I feel so scared and bad that I start shaking. He gets off the bed and covers me up in his sheets. I watch as he walks over to his clothes and gets dressed. He goes out the door and leaves me alone in his cold sheets.

What did I just do?

I lay there in his bed, not able to think or move. I can't believe any of this just happened and I don't know what to do.

--- --- --- --- ---

Note:

WHAT DID I JUST WRITE?OKAY I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS AND I FEEL SO WEIRD AND WTH. THIS US WEIRD. I'M SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED AND THAT THIS IS DIFFERENT BUTTT.....

HOW DID YOU LIKE IT? 😳