Lola's POV

I walk down the hallway at school with one headphone in my ear, listening to my favourite song. I can hear the slamming of locker doors and footsteps pacing the floor. Usually the halls are filled with laughter and happiness, but today is different....

As I walk along the hallway, I start to think about the dream I had. What did it mean? I kept on thinking about my best friend, Sam. I think that my dream must mean that, Sam does not want to be friend any more, she does not want to talk to me. That was why I was alone in the hallway and no one was there. It can't be because she is the only one that understands me. We are BIF (best invisible friends).

I have been alone my whole life, until Sam came along, and she made me feel appreciated. Even though I do not matter to the world, and not even at school.

Though I think about the dream, this not real life, it was a dream. I have to think on the good side. I was asleep, and everyone has dreams that don't come true (even though mine was either a dream or a nightmare).

I finally look up and I see that everyone (and I mean everyone is looking at me). WHAT IS HAPPENING!? I am invisible, I don't matter. This has been really weird.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

Today has not been a very predictable day.

All of a sudden my annoying biology teacher Mr Rondo, comes up to me. (How embarrassing). He tells me some news that changed my life, and my dream came true, but not as I expected....