Lola's POV

I walk the along the busy high school halls, with friends talking to one another, people smiling and laughing. Even though somehow I feel like that I am the only one in the hall, and in my own world.

I can not even think straight.

My head is pounding, I feel like I am in a dream. Then everything starts to go blurry.

All of a sudden I hear the alarm going and I realise that it was dream, but do not know what my dream meant.

I open my eyes, and everything is dreary. It is 6:30 am, and I do the usual, I do the same routine every morning and go to school, where I am invisible. I have no idea life could be this predictable.

I get up out of my single bed and walk to my mirror, with every step being slow and sluggish. The first thing that I notice is that I have bags that look like the size of balloons.

My feet are moving rapidly on the floor because my feet feel ice cold. I put on a pair of socks, which feels like heaven on my feet.

I walk down the creaky stairs. With every step I ease into the morning.

My mum says good morning, which I expect every day, but I still like her saying it. I have the usual breakfast which is a slightly overcooked piece of toast with a slither of butter on it and a bowl soggy weet-bix, drenched in milk.

I get changed in to my drab but comfortable clothes which is my slogan t-shirt, denim jeans and a pair of black converses. I brush my hair which is a mess, every brush tugging on my hair and causing pain, which I don't show.

Now off I go to another gruelling day at school....

Thanks to everyone who read this book, please read. Please don't hate me if you don't like the book.

Thanks to charliestuart02 for helping me think of the title.

Thanks to Lillian_28 for helping me edit.