Tyler's POV

Today is my first day here at this new school, and I need to stick to my three rules.

1-Never make eye contact with anyone (because you never know who could be the weird druggo ).

2-Never make attention to yourself (that is awkward).

3-Only talk to one person that you think that seems kind of cool but don't bother with anyone else (because you do not want to be moving around to much).

I put my books in my locker and shut my door. I turn around and notice this girl who is walking on her own.Wow she is beautiful. I heard other girls looking at her and talking about her I hear that her name is Lola. I can stop thinking about her. Why would she be walking on her own she is bound to have friends...

Her golden straight hair drapes around her shoulders, with her black singlet that cuts near the bottom, and she is wearing denims jeans that has rips in them. I look down at her feet she is wearing a white pair of converse. To top it off she is wearing a really cool pair of sunglasses on her head.

I walk along the halls trying to follow her. Where is she going?

I try to follow her, but I keep being mesmerised by her walk it looks like a strut without being to uptight.

All of a sudden three guys come up to me and start staring at me. They are wearing a soccer uniform, they must be staring at me because I play soccer and I have a bit of experience. Maybe they have seen me play and they want me to join their team,I just do not know. Maybe this might not be a good thing...

I see her golden,luxurious hair flipping from side to side. She looks so graceful...

I need and want to build up the courage to talk to her but I am a bit embarrassed.

Wait a second, what happens if she actually not that nice and she is rude.

It can't be because she does not look harmful at all, and it just can't be.

I start to second guess myself.Maybe I should not have followed her maybe she will see me and think that I am a stalker or something like that. Oh no oh no,she is turning around. So I jump on to the floor and hide behind a plant. Phew! She did not see me and she is still walking.

Actually this has been kind of fun and it filled up 10 minutes of my day. This is for a good cause though maybe we could become close one day.

I am glad I saw because she was a beautiful beacon of light for me. She is not the normal formal beautiful but she still is so beautiful.I think I am going to like this school. I want to get and know her...