The end?

3rd person POV
You and Prince were sleeping, and suddenly he started crying, shaking, and sweating. He woke up looking at you. "(Y/N), I had a nightmare, and you got hurt and..." Prince cried. "Its ok, it's ok, I'm alright" you said. You hug him as you wiped the tears of his face. He fell asleep while you hugged him, so you decided to go to sleep to. In the morning you were still hugging him but he was awake to. He was blushing.
(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up to Prince staring at me, blushing. "Let's get up, Emperor is probably worried about you," I said. "Just a little longer, please?" He said. "I'll tell Emperor. Be right back." I said. I grabbed his squid phone and texted Emperor he's staying a little longer. Emperor was ok with that. I went back in the bedroom seeing Prince laying there, telling me to lay next to him. I did, and he got on top of me. "I l-love you" He said. " I love you t-too," I said, then kissing him. We did this for about 20 minutes, then the door opened, but we couldn't hear it. The door to the bedroom was open, letting anyone come in. Emperor walked in, seeing me and Prince kissing. "Prince, what are you doing?!" He asked. We stopped and I faced the other way, not seeing anyone. "N-nothing, I just... l-love her" Prince said. "Its time for you to say goodbye," Emperor said. "We have a battle." "Ok, just a second" Prince got up and kissed me. "See you later" He said. "B-bye" I said. They exited my apartment, then going to their battle.