the start of my journey home.

"PISS OFF WILL YA!!" I heard 
a yell that scared the Helheim out of me.

"uncle must be back." I said laying with me back on the floor looking up at the roof of my room or should I say prison. I sat up rubbing my back walking

towards my cape to pull up my hood on my head. I walk out the pads of my feet hitting the stone floor.

"damn the giant was one tuff son of a bitch no one ever told me."

I walk in the dining hall as if a prisoner with their head down not paying attention to any of the strangers.

"well lookie here." I pause to Modi being annoying in the entryway. " it's too early to deal with to stupidy this morning, please move."

I lookin down at the floor. " or what outsider."

"I have a name it's Ase, I would like for you to use it. " I said glancing up at him. " yeah but I don't. I bet your dad would be proud if he seen.." before he could finish what he said he had a ball of fire on his clothes. "NEVER MENTION MY FATHER YOU LEECH!" I screamed and left the dining hall.

later that day

I was walking down the hall from the library reading a book of lies about how much of a hero Odin is. "I miss my home."I was getting ready to sleep. " hey kid let's go the old man has a job he wants us to do." "why must I go uncle,"

I asked with a sigh I get up and we leave.
"Because you where the less annoying of the bunch."