trials and tribulations

"You two come here." We slowly walked up to atreus father. "if I approach him slowly and do what he says I'll live right?" The thought was running through my head as we both walked towards this giant.

"what do you to see there." He asked us his deep voice sending fear to me.

" it's a stag." Atreus said looking up towards his father. "What do you plan to do with it?" I asked looking at both of them "hunting."

His father told me bluntly. "Ok good talk." Sighing.
I walked up ahead of them my feet hitting the snow and mud.

"Ugh why me." I took a step forward and slipped off a shallow steep. "Ah!" Slidding down the side of the mountain hitting bushes, rocks.

"Oww. My arm." It was covered in scratches but barely noticeably since my arms are covered in runic.

"First I deal with my cousins then I lose my uncle down here in midguard and now I'm covered in mud!!! Why?!!"

I stand up flinging the mud off my arms back onto the ground.  "This day is going to get worst?" I started to walk only be almost hit by an arrow.

"Damn pat's hvy ger ir pessi a lways happen hverr hell shot pessi!" ( who the hell shot that damn arrow!)

I screamed out loud in anger.

"Sorry we thought you where an animal." I was gonna scream more in anger until his dad came out.

"What were you thinking! only fire!...   only fire when I tell you to fire."

"I'm sorry." The giant man took a deep breath.

"Do not be sorry be Better." I could see the words stung atreus in a painful way

"Let's go." He turned around and started to walk away.

"Where are we going?" I asked with a confused face.

"Father?" The man slowly turned to  look at us.

"Home."