let the journey begin

Ase p.o.v

"they were gonna leave me. no, they can't I have to go with them anything to be away from him." 

my thoughts were hammering in my head worst than dealing with two of the worst gods in all the realm in the same room.

"wait please I want to travel with you!"

I screamed at the two they both paused and turned to look at me. "and why should we allow you to travel with us?"

the giant asked me 

"Because  I'm lost and I don't know where I am."

which wasn't a lie I truly was lost due to a bastard of a grandfather.

"And  how do we not know you are an enemy?" he asked me to say I wasn't afraid of the giant bald man is an understatement. 

" If I was an enemy you guys would have been dealt with don't you think." I told him the fear clear in my voice. "very well come with us. Boy, see to it that we are not ambushed." he told him with

such force it made me even afraid. "I can.."

"I am allowing you to travel with us nothing more, understand, girl"did he just call me girl? nothing irks me more than being called girl ."   

"of course sir ." I walked away because I could feel myself let go.  "I'm sorry about my father. he is very." "straight?" I beat him to the punch. "yep."

"it's fine," I said reaching for my hood putting it back over my head. 

atreus p.o.v

I was walking alongside her quiet as can be.

but its so boring. "so?" "yes?" she asked me back I don't know where this conversation but I really need her to talk since I'm very bored.

and the only conversation I can get from father is a grunt or a Boy.

"so how old are you?" I asked her curious about her. "the same age as you."
"What's your name?" "Ase and yours?"
"Atreus." "Both our names start with the same letter." She said laughing.

"really that's so cool!"
"Yeah! Let's go have fun atreus!" I
smiled at her. "Yeah lets go!"
My pale skin and her light brown skin.

hand in hand made me feel the same
happiness I felt with mother.