Chapter 3

Wills pov;

I woke up with warmth on my lap. Then I looked down and saw that Clara was laying on my lap asleep. When she sleeps she looks so beautiful.. Peaceful.. Happy. I slid out from underneath her and went downstairs to make a bowl of lucky charms for us to share and poured her a glass of orange juice. I went back up and saw she was gone. Then I heard the shower running so I knew she was up. Then I saw that she didn't have her cloths picked out. So I got an idea. I went to her closet and picked her out her short sleeve shirt that's says "He's my Bestfriend" and then I got her out black yoga pants. I laid her cloths on her bench and heard the shower turn off. So I went into the hallway so she could change. The door opened and I heard her laugh.

"Okay.. Done Will." She said

I walked in and saw her with her hair in a pony tail.. She's only put it up in a pony tail like 3 times. She's pretty.

"Hey wanna go to the mall today?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I'll get my keys." She said.

Clara's pov;

When we got to the mall the first place we went to was the food court bc we forgot our lucky charms on my bed. We went over to subway and both ordered a BLT sub without the tomato. Then we got Starbucks. We finished eating and Will asked what store I wanted to go to.

We went to hot topic first because I like their belts. We walked in and I ran to the belt section. They had batman belts, adventure time belts, and a pikachu belt. I picked up the batman and pikachu belt for me and the adventure time belt for cole. (A guy who's in Wills band IM5)

We went to the cash register and I told the lady to hold on while I got my purse out. Will, then grabbed the belts and said "I'll pay for you" and I disagreed and said "I'LL pay for it" we had a cute little argument for like 5 minutes over who was going to pay.

"Awhh. You two are a cute couple." The cashier said. "Oh um no. We're not a couple.. Just friends." We said at the same time. "Oh i see." The cashier rolled her eyes. "You two would be adorable together." She said.

I looked at Will. He was blushing.

He finally payed and we headed home.

Wills pov;

We were at the mall and the cashier said we were a cute couple. I felt good about that. We're just friends.. Right?..