Chapter 1

Clara Dupello moved to LA about 3 months ago because her dad was on business . They were supposed to move back to Chicago but they really liked it on Blvd. Avenue .

The first day Clara moved into the house a boy instantly caught attention of her.

Wills pov;

It was a normal sunny day when a moving truck pulled into the driveway next to my house. I thought that there was going to be some other annoying 7 year old screaming or something like that, but actually it was a girl. Almost my age I think. I'm 5'11 so she was about 4 inches shorter than me. She had gorgeous brown hair that stopped at her shoulders and blue eyes that reminded you of the ocean. She had her hair straight down with a white beanie perfectly on the top of her head. She had gray sweats and a black pikachu sweatshirt that was alittle baggy. She also wore pink worn out converse with black laces.

She.Was.Gorgeous.

I'm known as a shy guy around people but for some reason I had the urge to introduce myself and try to be friends with her. I hurried up and looked into the mirror and saw I didn't look so good. So I put on some grey jeans and a red and grey plaid shirt. I went to the bathroom and combed my hair down and put alittle cologne on my shoulders.

I wasn't trying to impress her to try and start a relationship or anything. I just wanted to be her friend since she's the new girl.

After I was satisfied with myself I ran across the lawn, over to the house. She was outside the van by herself trying to carry three pink suitcases. I walked to the van and instantly grabbed 2 of them. She jumped a little but saw I was helping and smiled.

Her voice was amazing as she replied to my gesture. "Thanks" she smiled. "No problem." I said back with a smile.

After we carried her stuff to her room, I offered to help her put stuff away. She agreed and we started unpacking while talking.

"So where you from?" I asked her.

"Chicago.. My dads on business here so we just decided to move here"

"We'll your going to like it here, maybe we can hang out sometime. Or you know.. Be friends?"

"I'd like that" she smiled to me.