Chapter 7

Wills pov;

She cut. I could've stopped her. I'm making a vow to be with her 24/7 for now on. Those scars. They will help me keep that vow.

Carla came over today. We cuddled and watched tv. Then we turned the tv off and she jumped on me. We kissed. Then kissed some more. We kissed a lot. Then I tickled her. She told me she was glad she said yes. I'm glad too. She's my Bestfriend. I love her. I love my Bestfriend.

" can I stay over with you tonight?" She said. " I'm mad at my mom right now."

"Anytime" I said. She snuck into her house and got her stuff.

Later that night we turned the tv on and a random movie was on. We watched it.

The teenager in the movie cut.

I said something stupid.

"People who do that are stupid" I said to the tv. I didn't realize what I said.

Carla looked at me with her eyes all watery.

She ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

" Carla! I didn't mean It. I'm sorry!" I cried. I dropped to the floor and sobbed my eyes out.

The door slowly opened.

" do you know what it feels like? If you feel lifeless and like no one cares. Cutting takes the pain on the inside away. It feels.. Good." She cried.

I looked up.. "Your right. But you can't do it. Please. I'm begging you. I don't want you to hurt. I'm here." I said.

She agreed.