Chapter 4 (band practice)

Wills pov;

This morning I have band rehearsal for IM5. It's at 11:00 and I want Carla to come. The boys love her. So I texted her to find out.

' Hey you awake? '

' Yes.. Why '

' because the boys want me to take you to band rehearsal at 11 '

' okay let me get ready. Be over in 5 minutes '

I hurried up and got my black jeans on, my black and white striped shirt with my black vest, and my grey fedora. I heard a knock at my door and Carla came in wearing a blue sweater and white shorts.

We got in my car and drove to the XIX building for rehearsal.

" I brought the belt I bought for Cole with me. " she told me

" oh you did? " I laughed

She slapped me for laughing.

We finally got to the building and went upstairs. David and Dana both gave her a bear hug and Gabe picked her up and squeezed her tight.

After we were done talking we started rehearsal.

"We read something that said if you have weight on you while your singing it expresses you voice better." Said Dana.

" Oh that's cool." I said sitting down on the couch. Gabe went over to Clara and whispered something in her ear. She gave him a thumbs up ...

"Hey Will. Lets try it." She shouted. "I don't have anything heavy th-" she interrupted me but jumping on my lap and yelled "SING!" I did. I sounded awful. I realized it was a joke.

"Awhhhh look at the love birds." Everyone cooed. We both told them to shut up.

Finally Jill told us we can leave and go home.

We went home and went into Carla's house. We went into the kitchen to get a pop when we saw a sticky that said "Carla, your doctors appointment is at 3." It was 2:30.

"What doctors appointment?"

Carla's pov;

We saw a note that said I have a doctors appointment at 3. I forgot to tell Will I've been having breathing problems. So I decided I needed to.

"Will. Lately I've been having a hard time breathing and we think its asthma. Sorry for not telling you" I said.

" it's okay but I wished you would've." He answered.

"Take me to the doctors so we can find out together" I said

He did.

We got to the doctors and waited in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. We listened to one direction on my iPhone and we read magazines and watched tv. Finally a doctor came in.

"Carla" she said. Me and Will stood up and followed her back to the room.

"Okay so we got your lab tests in a we've come to a conclusion that you have asthma. It won't reduce any of the stuff you've done in the past. You just have to be careful if you can't breathe and your face gets red." She said. Me and Will looked at each other. He hugged me. The nurse then looked at Will and said "Be careful if her face gets red and she starts to not breathe. If so, call the paramedics." She said. " I will." He said.

We headed home and I went to bed.