La-di-da

⚠Warning ⚠
This content might be inappropriate for some and might be a trigger to something unpleasant.
And for that I truly apologize.

3.00 a.m.

My eyes shot open. My body drenched in sweats.

Something was bothering me and it's plaguing my mind, forcing me to stay awake.

After an hour of tossing and turning, I finally decided to go to the toilet.

I let the tap running while I stared blankly at the sink.

Could this be true? Yes, there is something.

Slowly, I lifted up my face only to see my reflection on the mirror. A girl that I once were, now covered in guilt, pure messiness and hatred. That wasn't me. The reflection was not me.

I suddenly don't recognize the reflection anymore. It was frightening.

I laughed. I laughed hard. And it turned into a hysterical one.

This is pathetic. I'm pathetic.

Someone was banging the door. Some idiot told me to open it and was asking me not to do anything. My laugh faded. I just sat on the toilet stool, watching the door. Hearing them shouting. Yelling.(isn't that the same thing?) Crying.

....

My vision was blurry. It was all white. I asked myself, am I in heaven? Pshh, even the heavens are disgusted at me.

I started to weep. I curled my legs, hugged my knees and rocked my body back and forth. Nobody was here except me.

I let out a scream. I don't know, I just feel like I wanted to.

Why did they do this to me? What's wrong with me? Don't they love me? What did I do wrong?

These voices, ringing in my head. Why won't they stop?

There was a guilt in which I never knew where did it came from was haunting me. Being chased by an unknown guilt.

I hated it. I hate this.

I looked around. I can't see anything but white. Frustrated, I fell on my knees, running my hands over my face.

I laughed.

A tear rolled down from my cheeks.

Why the hell am I crying?

I hate myself for being like this. I hate me for making them hate me. I just want to stop thinking about everything. I want to stop feeling everything. But how can I stop that? All I can see right now is just white.

Weeping, I lied down on the cold floor. Reminiscing my life that was full of mess.

An image of people with their vulture-like eyes, piercing through my soul flashed before my mind.

The stares they gave me, it's haunting. Pathetic...is all I can say. I wept and wept and wept...

Meanwhile...

*Outside the window, a man in a white suit was talking with a woman in her forties*

"I'm sorry ma'am. She's under a critical condition but it's a good thing that you brought her here instantly," the man sighed.

"Can you bring her back?," the woman croaked. Her voice raspy from crying overnight.

"I can't guarantee that but we'll try our best. Don't stop hoping and keep praying," the doctor gave her a small smile before he left.

Sighing, the mother looked again in the window.

"My daughter," she whispered.

Her daughter was now in a sitting position but something caught her eyes. A red taint was seen on her shirt. She squinted hard.

She was chewing herself.

A sentence escaped from her bloody lips as she kept chanting it while continuously chewing her lower lip and her hand.

Reading her mouth, the mother screamed for the doctor.

As if the daughter heard her, the daughter turned to her direction and smiled, an eerie one.

"Disappear,"

                                                                                       The End.